TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

NEW TPR Video Every Day in April!

I think they should turn the pregnant-woman walkthough into a "birth-control" dark ride. Stop the sperm before they reach the ovum!

I'm going to suggest this to Sally Corp. on our factory tour this weekend.

It would be perfect for the shooting-dark-ride system they installed for the Justice League attraction at Warner Bros. Movie World in Australia.

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here is today's video! While this might look like your average Boomerang, it's not! It's the WORLDS FIRST EVER Boomerang to be built!!! Wow!!!

REMEMBER! POST YOUR COMMENTS HERE IN THE FORUM!!!

Each comment you post will enter you to win a Bag-O-Crap!

Mercilessly banging riders for almost 30 years.

Nice video though. If there's anything I thank god for it's TPR and Rollercoasters.

What I've noticed in pictures and in the background of the Six Flags Mexico videos...what is up with the A-frame structure thing over the kiddie coaster? Was it originally built to hold up a roof or something?

Yeah, the boomerang gave that really good head jab in the one spot of the boomerang element that they all give you but it wasn't as bad as Knott's Boomerang which I still think is the worst one I've been on.

The zippy fast little kids' coaster with the "pyramid" framing over it,

was called Tsunami. And the framework was lined with lights.

Not much to see in the daytime, but probably great at night!

1607394218_ResizeofIMG_1714.JPG.f8f2c044af92180da2568024f92bca0b.JPG

This is it. TSUNAMI. With a pyramid over it, lol!

oh, and posting again to say, that even when you don't upload vids here, my Partner sometimes yells at me as I'll spend hours watching your Youtube clips. . . LOL

best coaster vids (and other stuff - even the snow/backyard coaster) online!

(I'd love a TPR bag o crap, heck I even started a thread on the Random board saying I think the only way I'll get a bag of crap is to Sail on Carnival Cruise Lines. . . . . tho don't pity me, we are going on Celebrity to Alaska in May ).

So Six Flags Mexico has a decent SLC, a decent Boomerang, and the craziest spinner I've seen in addition to a great Morgan and a good CCI? Sounds like Mexico does have some quality coasters that aren't old Schwarzkopfs.

And that pregnant lady walk-through? That has to be the strangest attraction I've seen in any of TPR's videos.

Here is today's video! While this might look like your average Boomerang, it's not! It's the WORLDS FIRST EVER Boomerang to be built!!! Wow!!!

REMEMBER! POST YOUR COMMENTS HERE IN THE FORUM!!!

Each comment you post will enter you to win a Bag-O-Crap!

blech. . even on video, a boomerang still gives me 'head-bang' and makes me want to vomit.

Love the SLC videos! They are so funny

Speaking of the TPR Mexico tour, How was it!?

^^^Yes that backyard clip was classic! Im watching and then all of a sudden it says, yes we have a pov! It actually made me laugh that they took a pov of snow sledding