TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

NEW TPR Video Every Day in April!

EVERY REPLY YOU MAKE HERE WILL GIVE YOU ONE ENTRY TO WIN A BAG-O-CRAP!

(Yes, multiple comments DO count for more than one - but don't be stupid and post like 20 times in a row and keep your posts ON TOPIC with the videos!)

Hey everyone!

Theme Park Review will be posting a new video every day in the month of April! Videos will be posted on our YouTube channel every day at 3pm EDT, and we will also post them here in the TPR Forum! And not only do all of you win by getting to see 30 awesome new videos, but every time you respond on the TPR forum you'll be entered to win a Bag-O-Crap! We are going to give away 30 Bags-O-Crap, one for each day, so be sure to comment a LOT!!!

Here's the complete list of TPR Daily April Videos:

April 1st -

April 2nd -

April 3rd -

April 4th -

April 5th -

April 6th -

April 7th -

April 7th -

April 8th -

April 9th -

April 10th -

April 11th -

April 11th -

April 12th -

April 13th -

April 14th -

April 15th -

April 16th -

April 17th -

April 18th -

April 19th -

April 20th -

April 21st -

April 22nd -

April 23rd -

April 24th -

April 25th -

April 26th -

April 27th -

April 28th -

April 29th -

April 20th -

Let's get you up to speed with the first 3 videos we've posted this month!

So now...post your comments here and be entered to win a Bag-O-Crap!

--Robb

Edited by robbalvey

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Six Flags Mexico kind of got the short end of the stick on the Batman roller coasters, getting an SLC instead of a B & M invert, but didn't look too bad. Pregnant lady ride was hilarious!

Great videos though, looking forward to more!

I also will be going to the gatekeepers media.. I live in Toledo if anyone needs to car pool.

entry 2!

Like, I said, "don't be stupid" - this isn't even about the videos!!! Both of your posts have been disqualified. Try harder next time.

Edited by robbalvey

The first video: Wow, now that's a strange theme for a walkthrough. Even European walkthroughs seem kinda normal compared to this.

The second video: I think Joker's move here is perfect. The theming is much better than it used to be as Tony Hawk, it fits in well at the park, and it even has water (though not as much as from the Tony Hawk water challenge from Bay Area Bash ).

The third video: That's great to see that a Mexican SLC isn't so bad! I wonder how it compares to Blue Tornado at Gardaland, my current favorite SLC.

Much as I love the spinning videos (and it looks like you got some epic spinning going on with Derek!) I think the pregnant lady wins it! I love those random WTF?!? attractions at parks - it makes the place more unique

Joker looks like a fun little spinner, kinda like Pandemonium at SFNE. They're nothing special but they are a fun diversion!

I still can't get over that spinning mouse at Fiabilandia, though. I thought I was going to die on that thing! I loved it!

Here is today's video! While this might look like your average Boomerang, it's not! It's the WORLDS FIRST EVER Boomerang to be built!!! Wow!!!

REMEMBER! POST YOUR COMMENTS HERE IN THE FORUM!!!

Each comment you post will enter you to win a Bag-O-Crap!

Edited by robbalvey

I think they should turn the pregnant-woman walkthough into a "birth-control" dark ride. Stop the sperm before they reach the ovum!

That would be amazing!!!

That pregnant lady is absolutely amazing, and educational!

As for the Boomerang, you'd think after the first one they would have re-thought part of their design to make it more comfortable!

ok I gotta say the pregnant lady attraction = CREEPY, if anything that completely solidified my gayness lol The Joker looks AMAZING, great paint scheme, themeing and how can you not love it when kidtums was smiling so much!

the mexican slc, no words just thoughts of pain and same for the boomerang, granted one of the first inverted coasters i ever rode in my life, that ride still frightens me for some reason....

I think they should turn the pregnant-woman walkthough into a "birth-control" dark ride. Stop the sperm before they reach the ovum!

I'm going to suggest this to Sally Corp. on our factory tour this weekend.

Did I hear that right? EVERY day in April? Thank you so much! Looking forward to something new and awesome everyday is just what I need to make it through the rest of this semester. Awesome idea!

That being said, the Six Flags Mexico video look great. I didn't realize how badly I wanted to see Mexican Superman until you uploaded the best POV of it out there!