TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Go- Karting

Zcev5454

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless they have flat tires or a weak engine or something, drifting a go kart should be really easy

I love go karts. We have a phenomenal track about half an hour from me (indoor and fast like the one in the OP) but I never get up there.

My car is basically a go kart too.. And I drive it as such

image.jpg.2dc27d5ee1bb11563fbcb96fa12c2766.jpg

Btw this might be the best go kart on earth - a stripped out Porsche boxter that was on Craigslist for 3500 recently

Unless they have flat tires or a weak engine or something, drifting a go kart should be really easy

I love go karts. We have a phenomenal track about half an hour from me (indoor and fast like the one in the OP) but I never get up there.

My car is basically a go kart too.. And I drive it as such

The problem is that in the hairpin turns section, the turns are really close together( within feet) so it's hard to get back up to speed while correcting the turn.

We had a secondhand go-kart for a while that we sold a few years ago. It only had a top speed of 20-25 mph, but it was quite fun. It broke down quite a bit, probably because the trail through our woods was quite rough, but I would love to get another, better go-kart at some point.