Roughest coaster

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Timber Wolf at Worlds of Fun in Kansas City, MO

I wanted it to be over after the first drop already. It made my ribs hurt and feel like they were jumping all over my chest cavity. It also hurt my neck and head especially when it would bottom out at the end of a hill.

Timber Wolf at Worlds of Fun in Kansas City, MO

I wanted it to be over after the first drop already. It made my ribs hurt and feel like they were jumping all over my chest cavity. It also hurt my neck and head especially when it would bottom out at the end of a hill.

Seconded. Worse, yet, it's the worst run coaster at WoF. I waited over an hour (at mid-morning in October), to get abused by that hunk of junk.

(They were only running one train.) I bought the picture, though. People ask me "Why do you look happy in that [Patriot] photo and so unhappy in the TimberWolf photo??"

The roughest steel I've been on is Viper at Darien Lake. Its the only ride that has actually given me bruises. In terms of wood roller coasters, my experience is fairly limited, but I can say without question that its Wild Beast at PCW. Its gotten so bad that I refuse to even go on it anymore.

While I haven't ridden one yet, I've heard about 'em. Yet, when I get down to Beech Bend this year I really want to ride the thing! I'm actually looking forward to it.

HANDS DOWN the roughest, worst AND scariest coaster I've ever been on.

I'd heard about them plenty of times, but I had to get the credit while at Beech Bend. I've never been more afraid for my safety than on that coaster, and it was also just downright painful.

The Roughest Coaster I have ever been on is the Superwirbel at Holiday Park. I don't know what happened during the winter but that track is jacked up. Two Seat in front of us a girl knocked out one of her front teeth. What a shame......