TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Roughest coaster

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I'm sure this isn't that bad compared to some other rides out there. You guys can let me know if it is one is as bad as it gets. Colossus at Magic Mountain. I know its a classic but I've been on quite a few wooden roller coasters and its easily the roughest i've been on. It was anything but pleasant. You guys can tell me if its not as bad as others, please do if it isn't, but its certainly the roughest ride i've been on

^I assume you sat in the front? Next time you go to SFMM, sit in the back. Less wait, a little smoother, decent airtime.

There's actually a few rides @ SFMM I'd consider rougher, like Viper (on a bad day, it's normally smooth), Scream! (also on a bad day), and Deja Vu (almost any day of the week ). By the sound of it, just go to any park with a Dinn ride or Kings Island and you'll end your roughest coaster search.

I'd say Stampida is the roughest coaster I have ever been on so far. I had a constant headache for about 2 days. It was fun, but way too rough for my liking. But to be fair, it's wood. So the roughest steel coaster is either Furius Baco on the outside or Colossus and Thorpe Park.

^I assume you sat in the front? Next time you go to SFMM, sit in the back. Less wait, a little smoother, decent airtime.

There's actually a few rides @ SFMM I'd consider rougher, like Viper (on a bad day, it's normally smooth), Scream! (also on a bad day), and Deja Vu (almost any day of the week ). By the sound of it, just go to any park with a Dinn ride or Kings Island and you'll end your roughest coaster search.

X2, Deja Vu, revolution, and sometimes Viper are all rough. I even think Batman was a little rough last time I rode it.

• 2 weeks later...