TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Roughest coaster

Mean Streak. Its the only coaster thats given me a headache for 3 straight days. Burn it down.

Agreed with you (except headache was only 1 day.) I did not even re-ride the thing to take que line pics and I tend to take 1000 pics a day. That right there says something.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...

Definitely going to have to agree with KnottsDisneyFarm and say Ghostrider at KBF.

Has to be the roughest I've ever been on. But I still enjoy it granted, we didn't sit in the back, but it was re-ridable.

We also discovered that the left side of the seat was a bit better than the right side haha.

I normally LOVE a good bit of roughness on wooden coasters, but Cyclone (SFNE), Psyclone (SFMM), Mean Streak, and Son Of Beast are just BAD. I would have to pick Cyclone as the worst of the bunch, not just because of the pain, but because the ride itself sucks too.

This is a very touchy subject with some people. I find that young men and women HATE this ride. However, older coaster enthusiest love this ride. My father is 60 years of age. Every time I go to SFNE he tells me to make sure I ride the cyclone. I have to disagree with Satchboogie3, this ride is packed full of airtime. It may not be very comfortable, which it isn't at all, but their is major ejector air (especially in the back). If they gave me the opportunity to re-name this ride, I would call it "The Bull", This because you feel like you just got done a 10 city tour in the PBR "Professional Bull Riding"

I actually enjoy this ride. However, once is always enough when I go. I love coasters that give major ejector air.

I would have to say mine would be

Predator (DL) It should be burned or tossed into Darien Lake

Iron Wolf (SFGAM) Headrest have no padding

Cyclone (SFNE) I still like it though

Mean Streak (CP) Terrible and not very fun after first drop

Wildcat (LC) It's most likley so bad because they had Dinn refurb it

Steamin Demon (TGE) I love Arrow but this ride is unrideable

Any SLC or Boomerang,

Also I dont understand how people think American Eagle is a rough coaster, Because it feels like glass compared to Preadator, or just about any Dinn creation.

We also discovered that the left side of the seat was a bit better than the right side haha.

Yes, I always make my friends sit on the right.

I think it's because most of the ride is left turns.

Yeah, I'm glad we found that out. She made me ride on the right side for the remaining amount of times we rode, thanks Jaclyn. Hahaha.

No but seriously though, Ghostrider is the roughest coaster I've been on that I recall, but it was a great ride. It's been awhile since I've rode it, but I remember Rolling Thunder at SFGAdv being kind of rough. If my memory serves me right, that ride was pretty bad.

^^If you're talking about the Revolution at SFMM, you're totally wrong! Have you ridden the newer train that was remodeled last year? If not, it is better and you need to ride it.

Now when I think about it, Ghostrider and Mean Streak were equally rough.... I also remember Magnum being rough beyond normal Arrow roughness. If any of you ever plan on going on Magnum, I must suggest that you do not ride the front seat, it is too painful for the average human being to stand and should be sealed off from riding. That's how rough it is.

Twister at Knoebels is rough even though they retracked it two years ago. It wasn't bad last year, but the back and middle were terrible this year. The front seems to be better even though you are still bashed around.

At the Ride Photo Booth there were two photos where someone played checkers and built a card tower while riding it. It had to be a very old photo from when it first opened or photoshopped.

^^If you're talking about the Revolution at SFMM, you're totally wrong! Have you ridden the newer train that was remodeled last year? If not, it is better and you need to ride it.

Now when I think about it, Ghostrider and Mean Streak were equally rough.... I also remember Magnum being rough beyond normal Arrow roughness. If any of you ever plan on going on Magnum, I must suggest that you do not ride the front seat, it is too painful for the average human being to stand and should be sealed off from riding. That's how rough it is.

LOL

Your too silly! Revolution is more rough than any other coaster I have ever been on. X2 isn't too far behind.

^^Aw you didnt say that, my last ride on Viper was literally smoother than scream, there was absolutely no lateral headbanging (although my head did go forwards and back between the double loops, but it wasnt bad at all). Plus the layout is great, a cool first drop, especially in the back and just all around fun, I enjoy it more than Scream and even Riddler's sometimes