TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Roughest coaster

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I have a new "roughest coaster"!

GhostRider at KBF!!

The roughness was kinda fun at first... but I got tired of it after feeling the pain of the turn at the bottom of the first drop... from there on, it was just plain nasty! I came off with one of the worst headaches I've ever had...

I don't care how much you GR/KBF fanboys love it, all I know is that I'm never riding it again!

Edit: I rode it again a few times... I like it now.

Son Of Beast,Mean Streak, Psyclone,Viper & Collossus.

But Son Of Beasts loop (ouch) makes it the winner.

I stopped making looping woodies in RCT after riding this.Couldn't do that to my poor guests.

I thought that SOB's loop was smooth?

That's what I heard, the loop was smooth, the rest of the ride was painful.

Son Of Beast,Mean Streak, Psyclone,Viper & Collossus.

But Son Of Beasts loop (ouch) makes it the winner.

I stopped making looping woodies in RCT after riding this.Couldn't do that to my poor guests.

I thought that SOB's loop was smooth?

That's what I heard, the loop was smooth, the rest of the ride was painful.

The wood part, as you may have worked out, is very rough ,the loop is near the end of the ride so by the time it hits your back is screaming for a break,not an inversion.It just makes you feel worse.

Its looks cool and is the smoothest part of the ride,but after riding SOB,i don't think we will be getting any more looping woodies.SOB is one coaster thats only for extreme enthusiasts for mind.

Tiger side of Gwazi at BG Africa. Could not handle riding Lion after Tiger due to extreme headache after the ride. OMG talk about giving woodies a horribly bad name. Never ever again -that coaster sucks so bad and being a coaster lover I am easy to please but no way will I ever ride it again......

Mean Steak. I was in the very back... big, big mistake. It jackhammered at the bottom of every single drop. Terrible.

Dragon at Adventureland. Every single thing on this ride sucks. The very shallow first drop is rough, as are the two loops. The worst thing, however, are the two lung-busting, eye-ball popping helices that follow. The headbanging is also terrible, and it is just terribly rough.