TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Roughest coaster

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...

The only real "rough" steel coaster I've been on was Ninja at Six Flags St. Louis.

As far as wood goes, I have to say The Boss at Six Flags St. Louis, especially on my ride this season. The roughest coaster experience I've ever had.

Twister 2 sucks it's slow not faithful to the original in any good ways rough and awful. But it looks amazing with fresh paint and Denver's skyline only redeeming qualities.

As a current Coloradoan, I actually love Twister 2. It runs pretty fast, at least it has this season and last season (the 2 seasons that I've been in CO). I actually like the roughness because it adds to the classic "rough & tough" feel of the ride. Anyways that's my opinion, and it does look amazing with new paint .

Zeus in summer 2011 still holds roughest for me.

• 3 weeks later...

^^It's 2nd for me (behind coaster express in Madrid). The last time I rode that one was 7 years ago and I though I had forgotten how it felt like (just remember the headache) but when I rode Wildcat last year, all those memories returned.

^Interesting. During this year's opening day I rode it (right at 10 a.m) and, as I was with a big group of friends, the seat arrangement was kind of messy, and when I realised I was going to sit in the back (and I always take the outside seat) I though: This is it. I'm officially going to be shaken to death. But, actually, I didn't find it bad at all. I mean, it unlocked my metal watch locking device and I nearly lost it, but I didn't really find it unpleasant.

it unlocked my metal watch locking device and I nearly lost it, but I didn't really find it unpleasant.

I would consider it rough... Or did you buy your watch at IKEA?

Haha, no. It's a swatch, actually. More or less like this.

images.jpg.0f538644b97025eae98a76cf6bc64443.jpg

But it's already a few years old.

it unlocked my metal watch locking device and I nearly lost it, but I didn't really find it unpleasant.

I would consider it rough... Or did you buy your watch at IKEA?

Haha, no. It's a swatch, actually. More or less like this.

[attachment=0]images.jpg[/attachment]

But it's already a few years old.

Good thing Swatches weren't made in Croatia

That's a Jeff Dunham joke

So i remembered how awful Steamin Demon's corkscrews are at Six Flags Great Escape. Going there this friday and not sure if i wanna go on it again. I just remember that everything was fine until the corkscrews. Then my head was slammed (literally slammed) to the sides of the restraint. Getting off my ears were red. (Dont wear glasses! That probably didnt help the ride thankfully i have contacts now).