TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Best NL screen recorder for Mac?

I am looking for a good screen recorder for No limits on a Mac. The in game cam only records at 30 fps when my computer gets 400+ in the sim normally. Are there any better HD screen recorders that work? I have tried a few but they have an extremely low FPS (like Screen flow).

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I am looking for a good screen recorder for No limits on a Mac. The in game cam only records at 30 fps when my computer gets 400+ in the sim normally. Are there any better HD screen recorders that work? I have tried a few but they have an extremely low FPS (like Screen flow).

The in game screen recorder is the best you will most likely get. Although you can run a game at extremely high FPS that does not reflect your ability to record. Recording takes up a much larger amount processing power and is specifically difficult to do on a Mac because of the computer's architecture. Any external program you run will most likely not perform nearly as well as the one that is built into the software.