TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

TPR Harlem Shake on a Roller Coaster?!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yet, somehow, the song debuted at #1 on Billboard's Hot 100 chart last week, based primarily on Youtube hits, a historic first (mainly because Billboard just started counting video streams in their charts; otherwise, Gagnam Style surely would have hit #1.)

Alex Clare's "Too Close" reached number 7 on Billboard, simply because of a Microsoft commercial. It's just the way the world works today. Multimedia produces some hits and some misses.

I didn't mind the Harlem Shake thing that much. There's a LOT more annoying things that people do everyday that piss me off much more than dancing like a fool for 15-30 seconds on YouTube.

Didn't read the thread because this meme is dead. TPR is filled with an incredibly smart group of people that would not do the harlem shake at this point...

-chris "con los teroristas" con

PS.. This was the best harlem shake video..

Edit: Bows down to MeteorNotes for beating me to it. Other People: Don't make me post the Today show version.

Didn't read the thread because this meme is dead. TPR is filled with an incredibly smart group of people that would not do the harlem shake at this point...

-chris "con los teroristas" con

PS.. This was the best harlem shake video..

Edit: Bows down to MeteorNotes for beating me to it. Other People: Don't make me post the Today show version.

Correct, TPR is filled with a bunch of incredibly smart people who spend hours talking about roller coasters!

The ones where people shot-down (as in stopped) the other people attempting to Harlem Shake, those got my attention. Especially since this was the third one I've ever seen:

[youtu_be]

[/youtu_be]

(I know, it's obviously staged. I don't even know why I'm adding on to this thread.)