TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

TPR Harlem Shake on a Roller Coaster?!

Yeah, this is better than the Harlem Shake...and that's not saying much...

I got to admit some of those Goat songs make me laugh....the Whitney Houston goat is good. I just cant believe how many Harlem shake videos are out there, even Miami Heat did one.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey I wasn't looking to get shot down. It was just an idea!
Disclaimer! You need a sense of humor to view our site,

if you don't have a sense of humor, or are easily offended, please turn back now!

Most of the content on this forum is suitable for all ages. HOWEVER!

There may be some content that would be considered rated "PG-13."

Theme Park Review is NOT recommended for ages under 13 years of age.

I know that Robb! All that I meant is that that's not how I expected people (especially you,) to take my idea!

You might want to read the disclaimer again.

Disclaimer! You need a sense of humor to view our site,

if you don't have a sense of humor, or are easily offended, please turn back now!

Most of the content on this forum is suitable for all ages. HOWEVER!

There may be some content that would be considered rated "PG-13."

Theme Park Review is NOT recommended for ages under 13 years of age.

^ That video is even more disturbing than all the Harlem Shake videos.

Personally, I don't get the whole Harlem Shake craze. The videos aren't even funny. Yes, I have a sense of humor (I'm on this site, after all!), but what's funny about them? And making more and more videos about it doesn't make it any funnier.

Yet, somehow, the song debuted at #1 on Billboard's Hot 100 chart last week, based primarily on Youtube hits, a historic first (mainly because Billboard just started counting video streams in their charts; otherwise, Gagnam Style surely would have hit #1.)

While I do enjoy and appreciate some internet memes, I'll never really understand the popularity of 90% of them.

I do, however, think the screaming goats in the middle of music videos are funny!

I'm not really into random internet 15 minute of fame sensations. Most of the Harlem Shake videos just seem to be a lot of noise, stupid people, and bad camera skills.

I knew there was a reason why I loved you! Strictly in a platonic way, of course.

My defense of the harlem shake may or may not be because I participated in one :/

I get that it may not be everyone's "cup of tea." And honestly, from a creative standpoint, it's not creative at all. But at the same time, I think it is good for a laugh. There has been enough variety to let the great ones stand out (Dorney Park's my favorite), and the bad ones get ridiculed.

I think the bigger issue is the Harlem Shake isn't really the Harlem Shake.

Here is the Harlem Shake

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xt_4yv3_INw

I like The Harlem Shake. Heck, I made 4 versions of it on my Youtube channel! I like it for the randomness and just plain silliness. I will admit that a very large percentage of the Harlem Shake videos that have been uploaded are really stupid and not funny. There are only a handful that I've seen that I think are clever and hilarious.

It's probably a good thing that it's starting to loose it's steam.

It's probably a good thing that it's starting to loose it's steam.

I respect you, and think you're a good guy...but then you post my biggest pet peeve and say how good Harlem Shake videos are!?!?!? AHHHHH!!!!

I like The Harlem Shake. Heck, I made 4 versions of it on my Youtube channel! I like it for the randomness and just plain silliness. I will admit that a very large percentage of the Harlem Shake videos that have been uploaded are really stupid and not funny. There are only a handful that I've seen that I think are clever and hilarious.

I liked yours, Six Flags Great America's, and Attractions Magazine. After those three, I was "done" with the whole thing!

Oh, and this...

0011AAA_loose_lose.png.b935de85a8e27f452530d1ab8917faae.png