TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Worst Ride Name

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It has to be Rita Queen of Speed AT's new Intamin rocket .....

I's true!!When I knew the name of this new coaster of AT..I was..eheh.."shocked"!!! :shock: It's horrible!!

But in Rome (Luneur) there is a little coaster called Looping Star..and I hate this name too..!!! :?

"superman"

"batman"

"roller coaster"

"corkscrew"

I agree that Roller Coaster is a bit of a cop out name but for the one at Blackpool Pleasure Beach I think it's better than it's original.

Before it was relocated to it's present position (many many many years ago) it was called (wait for it) 'The Velvet Coaster'.

I've actually always felt that "Top Thrill Dragster" was a horrible name.

But Kinda Ka and Mr. Six's Pandemonium (can we start placing bets on when the "Mr. Six" part is gonna get dropped) are clearly much, much worse. And Screw Coaster...y'know, I think I like it.

The only reason why the Mr.Six part would be dropped is because he's probably not going to be around for much longer (we hope )

Pandemonium is a okay name just by itself.

Michael " It would be cool to have a coaster named after me " Thomas

• 1 year later...

I do wish people would stop moaning about coasters called "Rollercoaster". I bet all them coasters where built in the early 1900's when there wans't many coasters about! So each park probably only had 1 coaster and they had only just been invented so whats wrong with calling them their name? Just tihnk they must have been all the craze when they first were made, so everywhere that had 1 would call it "Rollercoaster" because people would recognize it!

Anyway, Bad names:

www.pleasurewood.com Last year all their rides names were changed to very silly stuff, example: Pirate Ship is now Shiver me Timbers, The Rattlesnake is now Snake in the Grass, Log Flume is now Mellow Yellow, Fire Ball is now Whizzy Dizzy, Waltzer is now Walt Sir! WTF They must have been drunk!

Nemesis Inferno (Should have just been Inferno, but because the "Nemesis" part, everyone compares it to the original!)

http://www.rcdb.com/id1429.htm - OMG, what a stupid name

• 1 year later...
I do wish people would stop moaning about coasters called "Rollercoaster". I bet all them coasters where built in the early 1900's when there wans't many coasters about! So each park probably only had 1 coaster and they had only just been invented so whats wrong with calling them their name? Just tihnk they must have been all the craze when they first were made, so everywhere that had 1 would call it "Rollercoaster" because people would recognize it!

Anyway, Bad names:

www.pleasurewood.com Last year all their rides names were changed to very silly stuff, example: Pirate Ship is now Shiver me Timbers, The Rattlesnake is now Snake in the Grass, Log Flume is now Mellow Yellow, Fire Ball is now Whizzy Dizzy, Waltzer is now Walt Sir! WTF They must have been drunk!

Nemesis Inferno (Should have just been Inferno, but because the "Nemesis" part, everyone compares it to the original!)

http://www.rcdb.com/id1429.htm - OMG, what a stupid name

Madass props, especially for the Pleasurewood names. Whatever happened to The CAannonball Expres??? Isn't it Enigma now? :\

And I'm suprised nobody said X:\No Way Out (or X:\WTF?)