TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Your first Arrow Dynamics coaster

Demon at SFGAm when I was 4. It was the ride that got me hooked on roller coasters.

Demon for me as well, though at California Great America - at the time it was still Marriot's Great America and had the theme song playing in the queue.

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Iron Dragon at Cedar Point, but should have been Tennessee Tornado at Dollywood. I was a big baby when I started getting into roller coasters, and I didn't ride it at time. But then I went to Cedar Point and everything changed.

Edited by ahhculdee

Python at Busch Gardens Tampa - also my first inverting ride. My first "home" coaster was the Corkscrew at Rocky Point Park, but I never was brave enough to ride it until after I'd been on Python first.

I'm surprised I haven't seen this one mentioned but mine was Space Mountain (Omega side I believe) at WDW in 1984. My first non-Disney Arrow was Anaconda. Maybe I didn't have much to compare it to back then but I think it actually was pretty fun when it first opened (1991). Not so much nowadays.

My first Arrow was Demon at SFGAm. This ride was about an hour or so before the ride got stuck upside-down on the second loop. But I was more terrified by the unexplainable ejector airtime on the first drop than the ride getting stuck.