TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Your first Arrow Dynamics coaster

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it would be Iron Dragon, when I became tall enough. My first coaster with a 48" restriction was Magnum, I believe. I'm not sure what I rode first - CCMR or Corkscrew, but I would guess CCMR. Corkscrew introduced me to "Arrow headbanging"

• 5 months later...

Strictly speaking, it was the Matterhorn Bobsleds at Disneyland CA in 1994. (I chickened out in 1986.) I kind of don't want to count a Disneyland ride though..partly just because it's a lot of people's first Arrow and partly because Disneyland is just different for me.

If you don't count that one, my next Arrow was ironically, their last - X. Very first ride of the day on a trip to Magic Mountain on September 2nd, 2007.

Looks like Matterhorn is taking it.

My first arrow was my second coaster ever--Dragon Mountain at Marineland in '86. The camp counsellor wanted to ride and I was the only kid holding out so she bribed me by letting me sit next to her. I think I had my eyes closed for drop and first two loops. The themed stuff still isn't finished I've heard

Quite embarrassingly, I've never ridden an arrow as there are not that many here in Europe but I'll ride my first in a few days at Cedar point! Just haven't decided if it will be corkscrew or magnum.