TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Worst Lift Hill View

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was thinking that Dragon's Challenge seemed to have a pretty ghetto looking lift hill view. Come to think of it, the landscaping under the coaster wasn't very good either. Must be even worse now that you don't have the dueling element!

Ice's (or Hungarian Horntail... blech) view is not that bad. Though with Fire, you can see that awful soundbarrier and more of "the outside world". There is a ton of construction going under both coasters though, and I hope to god that it includes adding more trees/foliage.

• 9 months later...
Sheikra at BGT is bad about the sun blinding as well. The lift is just perfectly angled so that you get blinded by the Florida sun from opening 'till 4-5PM every day.

Yes! I remember riding Sheikra last year and seeing the whole front row covering their eyes as we got to the top.

Probably Dragon Fire at Canada's Womderland if I were to guess. I have never ridden it, but a view of just Leviathan's lift hill, although Leviathan is probably great, does not seem fun to look at if you were in Dragon Fire.

Probably Dragon Fire at Canada's Womderland if I were to guess. I have never ridden it, but a view of just Leviathan's lift hill, although Leviathan is probably great, does not seem fun to look at if you were in Dragon Fire.

Are you kidding me?? It's arguably the BEST lift hill view... as long as you ride it before Leviathan

Little Dipper at Little A-Merrick-A

I know that thing dates from one year ago but that picture just made my day !

As for me I'd say Goliath @ La Ronde where you have an absolutely beautiful view on your left of a huge salt dumpster which they put on our roads during winter.

• 5 months later...