TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Coasting for Kids 2013 - Be part of Team TPR!

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ I gave you that $10 you were hoping for!

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it.

Let's hope this storm coming up the east coast does not get in the way!

By Sunday morning it will be over eastern Canada. I don't think we have anything to worry about.

map_tropprjpath01_ltst_5nhato_enus_650x366.jpg.ee8a07586b125f4c68084e7af70f199b.jpg

I just wanted to say that I've never been part of a fundraising team quite like this before! TPR is an unbelievable force, and we've used our power to put more good out into the world! It really warms my heart to see what we've raised - especially that last 24 hours! Just amazing! This is my first year as a part of this event and I can already tell you I would do it again next year! The event on Sunday is just going to be like the cherry on top, and I'm really looking forward to meeting some of my fellow TPR teammates!

Cheers, great job to all, and congrats! Enjoy the day Sunday - rain or shine - you've earned it! ^__^

Oh and of course, thanks to anyone and everyone who has donated, whether you're participating or not! You made this incredible achievement happen!

I do what I can ... According to my rudimentary calculations ( I used an abacus) , tha' puts TPR as the highest fundraiser at Carowinds as well (where , of course , everyday is Saturday) ...

- Chris "hat tip to all the people involved in this and the alveys and Kara for making it happen" con

Anyone know if the top team will change on the list if you donate at this point ? We are the top team in all but 3 parks. I'd like to make it all but 2 parks.

From what I understand, donations that counted towards any prizes, etc, ended today at noon. I'm sure you can still donate, but it won't count towards any top placements.

Anyone know if the top team will change on the list if you donate at this point ? We are the top team in all but 3 parks. I'd like to make it all but 2 parks.

From what I understand, donations that counted towards any prizes, etc, ended today at noon. I'm sure you can still donate, but it won't count towards any top placements.

The email I received today made it sound like only 1st 2nd and 3rd placement was determined by 12pm est, as for the bracelet, talli counter and top donation shirts will still be awarded until the event start.

• The benchmark incentive prizes are still up for grabs. If you reach $500 by the start of the event, you’ll be rewarded with a commemorative Coasting For Kids awareness band; $800 raised gets you the tally counter and keychain clip; $1,000 raised and you will be the proud recipient of a Top Fundraiser shirt and a Fast Lane pass.

• If you haven’t yet met the $75 minimum to participate, you will be asked to either donate the difference at registration or show a print-out of your FirstGiving page should you meet the minimum between earlier today and the start of the event; participants who have not met the minimum will not be admitted.

So guys keep the donations coming

http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/danielsimaan/KnottsBerryFarm2013 (If you're feeling up to it heh)

On Sunday, can some of you text me some photos of the group riding throughout the day?

Like for example in the station sitting in the train giving the camera a thumbs up, riders showing off their shirts & Team TPR Swag, riders in front of a coaster sign, team members in front of the park entrance, a Team TPR group photo, etc, etc...

I want to be doing live updates from all the parks. Just pictures of the group having FUN throughout the day.

PM me to get my cell number if you don't have it already!