TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Coasting for Kids 2013 - Be part of Team TPR!

***Only $20 more needed to reach my goal***

If anyone can help me reach my goal, I'd be happy to mail you a package of park map brochures including SF Great Adventure, Dorney, Hershey, Lake Compounce, and possibly more.

Let's do this for the children!

Sue

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FYI - Your Team TPR packets have gone out today to whatever address is on file with First Giving. If your address wasn't up to date, sorry, there isn't anything I can do about that at this point. Just wanted to let you all know. Looking forward to seeing some of the Team TPR swag on everyone at C4K!

***Only $20 more needed to reach my goal***

If anyone can help me reach my goal, I'd be happy to mail you a package of park map brochures including SF Great Adventure, Dorney, Hershey, Lake Compounce, and possibly more.

Let's do this for the children!

Sue

I got you, Sue!!! Congrats on reaching your goal!!

Just got all my donations together today, so I posted them to my page. Check it out. I think you'll be impressed. FYI... Even though my Coasting For Kids page says I'm going to be participating at Dorney Park, I will actually be participating at Kings Dominion. Kara from Give Kids The World is aware of this and has notified both parks. This means that Nick McSparrin at Dorney Park still needs our help to get back to number one!!

Here is a link to his page: http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/nickmcsparrin/DorneyPark2013

One more week to raise those funds! Good luck to everyone!!

-Jason

FYI - Your Team TPR packets have gone out today to whatever address is on file with First Giving. If your address wasn't up to date, sorry, there isn't anything I can do about that at this point. Just wanted to let you all know. Looking forward to seeing some of the Team TPR swag on everyone at C4K!

Crap. I left for the East Coast yesterday.

Just got all my donations together today, so I posted them to my page. Check it out. I think you'll be impressed. FYI... Even though my Coasting For Kids page says I'm going to be participating at Dorney Park, I will actually be participating at Kings Dominion. Kara from Give Kids The World is aware of this and has notified both parks. This means that Nick McSparrin at Dorney Park still needs our help to get back to number one!!

Here is a link to his page: http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/nickmcsparrin/DorneyPark2013

-Jason

Again you come through with some incredibly generous benefactors.

The current grand total for Team TPR stands at $39,941.94. Awesome job everyone.

Edited by larrygator

-Jason

Jason, impressive doesn't even really do justice to what you accomplished!! That is so incredibly tremendous that you've raised over $8,000 for GKTW!!! Wow! Congratulations on such remarkable work!! This is why I love this event, and why I love being a member of the awesome Team TPR!!

Also, thank you so much for the shout-out in your post! I've got a ways to go to regain that top spot, and not much time, but dang it, I'm sure going to try everything I can to raise more funds during this final week.

So, if anyone is looking to throw some donations somewhere, I would be extremely grateful. Remember, if I'm lucky enough to secure a prize that includes park tickets, I will happily work with Kara and donate the prize to a Dorney Park area child in need and their family. Let's do this!

And best of luck to ALL Team TPR members during this final push of fundraising!! Way to go, everyone!

Again you come through with some incredibly generous benefactors.

The current grand total for Team TPR stands at $39,941.94. Awesome job everyone.

Actually, only $2,030 was from donors. I raised the other $6,000 by selling (lots of) candy bars and from 50/50 raffles I sponsored at my work. I work at a bingo hall, so I have the right crowd for raising money. Plus, when everyone heard what amazing things Give Kids The World does, they were more than happy to contribute!

-Jason

Actually, only $2,030 was from donors. I raised the other $6,000 by selling (lots of) candy bars and from 50/50 raffles I sponsored at my work. I work at a bingo hall, so I have the right crowd for raising money. Plus, when everyone heard what amazing things Give Kids The World does, they were more than happy to contribute!

-Jason

You know, I never really thought about doing that. But that's a fantastic way for fundraising.

ETA: Just wanted to say Robb I received my packet today in the mail! Can't wait to show off my swag

Hello I am riding as part of Team TPR with my son and husband. My donations are a little low right now and I could use some help! I am so excited to be participating in this event for such a good charity! Here is my page: https://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/JasmineCoomer/KnottsBerryFarm2013

Jasmine

I got you up to the $75 minimum. Have a great time!

-Jason

Just got my stuff! Awesome, thanks Robb!

**This Thursday, 12pm Eastern Time is the deadline!!!*** I just got an email and the final counts for the prizes is now Thursday, at noon, Eastern time, so 9am on the west coast! So there is less than 2 days left!! Just a reminder, you can still raise money after that, but that is the time they will count up the donations for the event and the prizes.

Final reports will be run this Thursday, June 6 at Noon EST. While your fundraising pages will continue to stay live following the event, reports must be run at this time to finalize the participant list and determine the first, second and third place top fundraisers at each location. Remember, the real winners from this event are the deserving children who will get to experience a week without worry because of your hard work!

Please double-check that you have met or exceeded the $75 minimum per person by Thursday, June 6 at Noon EST to ensure your participation in the event. Each participant must have paid the $25 registration fee and raised at least $75 in order to attend. If you have collected offline donations, be sure to manually enter them on your FirstGiving fundraising page in order to get them counted towards your fundraising total. You can do this by signing-in to your FirstGiving account and clicking “Add offline donation.” Offline donations must be brought to the park and turned in on the day of the event. Checks should be made payable to Give Kids The World.

Edited by jray21

Hello I am riding as part of Team TPR with my son and husband. My donations are a little low right now and I could use some help! I am so excited to be participating in this event for such a good charity! Here is my page: https://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/JasmineCoomer/KnottsBerryFarm2013

Jasmine

I got you up to the $75 minimum. Have a great time!

-Jason

Thank you Jason for everything. All three of us are now set to ride this Sunday. Hopefully we can raise some more $$$ before then though!