TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Coasting for Kids 2013 - Be part of Team TPR!

I just did a quick check, and Team TPR has raised $27,234 for Give Kids the World--that's great! I'd love to see us top $30,000 before the event on June 9.

I can PROMISE you that we will beat $30,000. Aim a little higher!

-Jason

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although it's not for me, our good friends and Dorney TPR teammates, Tim and Amanda Danner, could use some help reaching $75. They're currently both only at $5.

http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/timothy-danner/DorneyPark2013

http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/amanda-osborn-1/DorneyPark2013

Done and done! Have a great time!

-Jason

My tax refund finally came through...so I just made a quick round of donations. Getting excited for the event! I'm still way off from my goal as I decided to raise it, but it's all good! Just glad to go beyond contribution and participate this year! Go Team TPR!

I couldn't resist. I just had to make the $30 donation to get Nick up to $3K. Way to go, Nick!!!

Anyone kind enough to return a $30 donation to my page? It would be most appreciated!

Sue

Hey, guys! It might be a little late in the game, but better late than never, eh? I just signed up for the World's of Fun event. It's always a great feeling to be a part of such an amazing community of people supporting a cause! GO TPR!!

Fellow TPR members...you have done an extraordinary job rallying around this event and raising a tremendous amount of funds for GKTW! I cannot say thank you enough to all those participating, all who have donated and to Robb and Elissa for their support. I know I haven't been participating in this thread as much as I had hoped, but I've been keeping an eye on all the great things you all have been doing and couldn't be more proud.

I'm excited to announce that, as of this morning, Carowinds has changed their itinerary to include Intimidator! This is something many of us have been pursuing for over a year, and we're thrilled to see it come to fruition. To my Carowinds riders, thank you for registering for this year's event regardless of the coaster selection and for enduring previous years on Thunder Road. The Carowinds itinerary is now as follows:

Intimidator 10 a.m. - Noon

Break for Lunch

Carolina Goldrusher: 1 - 4 p.m.

If you know of anyone who may be interested in two hours of ERT on Intimidator, please spread the word and encourage them to register as part of Team TPR. If the park sees an increase in participation, we're more likely to secure this ride for future events. Registration will be open through Noon EST on Thursday, June 6. We will also be running the final reports at that time, so those registered must have met the $75 minimum in order to participate.

With Team TPR's commanding presence of $28,500+ raised, all participants at all parks have collectively raised more than $83k for GKTW!

Less than two weeks to go...can't wait to ride with some of you at Valleyfair .

Help give our ONLY Team TPR rider at Michigan's Adventure a boost! Everyone that donates $10 to Coasting For Kids to this page I will send a really nice "Park Map Packet" to: http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/ChadHoelzel/MichigansAdventure2013 - Send me an email to robbalvey@themeparkreview.com with a link to your donation!

Hey, guys! It might be a little late in the game, but better late than never, eh? I just signed up for the World's of Fun event. It's always a great feeling to be a part of such an amazing community of people supporting a cause! GO TPR!!

Welcome. Just doubled your donations so far.

If somebody donates $40 to my page, I'll donate $40 to their page! That will give us both a Geauga Lake grab bag with 10 random smaller items, and 1 larger random item!!! Or, if you'd prefer the IAAPA grab bag, donate $50, and I'll match it! First one to donate $40 or $50 dollars gets it!

If somebody donates $40 to my page, I'll donate $40 to their page! That will give us both a Geauga Lake grab bag with 10 random smaller items, and 1 larger random item!!! Or, if you'd prefer the IAAPA grab bag, donate $50, and I'll match it! First one to donate $40 or $50 dollars gets it!

What the heck...why not? Done.

I'm so excited that the event is coming so soon. I've made it half way to my goal at this point and I'm pretty happy with that. I'm looking forward to meeting fellow TPR memebers at Worlds of Fun!

I was just knocked out of first place for Cedar Point, but by less than $60. If anyone is looking to donate and can help, I would much appreciate it! If anyone donates $30 or more, I'll mail you my unused Gatekeeper media day shoulder bag and a GCI tote bag. Let me know if you're interested. I also found an original, unworn, season pass only limited edition Millennium Force teeshirt from the ride's opening. May be willing to part with that, too. If anyone is interested, make an offer. Thank you so much!