TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Coasting for Kids 2013 - Be part of Team TPR!

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would you rather fight 100 duck-sized horses or 1 horse-sized duck? Why? Top 2 answers win $11.11.

I'd rather fight the 1 horse-sized duck because I think it would be more challenging and I'm always up for a challenge. Picking on someone/something smaller than yourself isn't cool.

Besides, Dorney's Team TPR only needs $6.57 to reach $2K so I'd love to earn $11.11 to help push our team over that hump.

Them renovations look awesome Kara! I love the idea of having the top 3 from each location shown on the website. Its a nice little feature to have added.

Would you rather fight 100 duck-sized horses or 1 horse-sized duck? Why? Top 2 answers win $11.11.

I would have to go to with the 100 duck sized horses because 1 horse sized duck could trample me because I would have probably fallen to the ground laughing so hard from actually seeing a horse sized duck.

First off, I've known you for several years, and I still don't know where you come up with this stuff.

Second, define "fight". Am I using a sword? Rocket launcher? Grenade?

Third, I'd take on the horse sized duck. I wouldn't kill it. Anyone that wants to take over the world needs a good horse....or horse sized duck.

After spending 3 hours with a committee of 30 people, we've reached an impasse. Therefore (is that spelled correctly? it looks wrong) EVERYONE WINS! Donating to everyone that could easily defeat horse sized ducks or duck sized horses.

-chris "only for people I haven't donated to yet " con

PS. Thanks for bringing the awesome Kara.

PPS. I think I got everyone.. If you posted and I missed you, please PM me

I posted this to my Facebook page, but I figure it wouldn't hurt to post it in here too!

Ok Facebook friends, it's time to issue a friendly challenge! So far, the response I've seen to my fundraising efforts for the Coasting For Kids charity event has been quite awesome. That said, I really want to keep this "train" rolling! With that in mind, I'm trying this "In Like a Lion" donating challenge, in honor of March arriving this week. The goal? Let's hit $1,000 raised by the end of this work week (March 1st).....and, if we make it, my wife Erin and I are willing to pony up another 50 bucks to the cause!

I know we can do it! You can donate on my personal fundraising page here - Nick's Coasting for Kids 2013 Fundraising Page If even half of my Facebook peeps can spare just $5 towards this fantastic cause, that would raise close to $500! Think of the difference that you could make in the lives of these deserving kids!

And if you are unsure or curious where this donation goes, I simply ask you to visit here - http://www.gktw.org Many thanks to those who have already donated, and to those who will! Ready??.....GO!

If anyone here on TPR wants to help towards meeting this challenge goal, I would really appreciate it! Let's go "in like a lion"!!

Well, the "In Like a Lion" challenge was a success! I am beyond stoked to have hit 4 digits in money raised by the end of February!!

I only hope I can keep the momentum going through the next several months as well. Here's to everyone on Team TPR reaching their fundraising goals......and beyond!

Same here, I have been posting to facebook daily, sometimes twice and I have had more TPR people donate than my friends that I have known for awhile. Of course the same thing happened last year, I had one friend donate and the rest was the great people of TPR. If only I was allowed to ask around at work, I know I could hit my goal easily.