TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Amber Lake (NCSO)

That's right! I'm starting a new NCSO park. After Atlantic Adventures I haven't really done any NCSO as I've been trying to broaden my abilities using custom scenery. My goal with this park is to create a clean NCSO park as most of them have a lot of junk thrown together that's supposed to add to 'detail'

Got one screen for you guys so far of this unnamed park.. hope you like it.

SCR113.BMP

Edited by Corkscrewy

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I normally don't really like NCSO parks (though I can appreciate the level of difficulty and creative problem solving) but I have to say that screen is very impressive. I love the building and the support on the crossover on the wood coaster is a nice touch as well.

This is the kind of NCSO park that I like. Its not sloppy. I take it the giant colorful bears and that area is a midway game? If so it looks really neat and was a good idea. Nice looking coaster and eating area as well. I'm also a fan of the crossover beam. Keep it up!

I would hope I have enough of a reputation on this site to not get this locked. That and I can promise a fairly steady stream of updates.

To be fair to everyone, everyone has to follow the rules. Regardless of how long, or how active you are.

I've also edited your title to adhere to the posting rules too.

• 3 weeks later...

I do apologize for my arrogance.

When I say a 'steady stream of updates' I mean, as fast as I can. How I build is very slow and I try a lot of different ideas to get just what it is i'm looking for. For example, this next screen I have I've literally spent the last 3 days and a good 2-3 hours a day on this one building.. and yes, it's just on this half. why do you think i have the back side blacked out

Ncso park 1.bmp

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yeah, we like it when you bump your thread with three screens or more because there's more to give feedback on.

I'm not going to throw a fit about it, but the more you give us in an update the more we can comment about. Keep your updates substantial-ish unless you're responding to a question or comment.