TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Huge Club TPR Update!

ClubTPR-logo_small.jpg.7f31865d58390024277bd1bfe96c0c51.jpgHey everyone!

So much is happening with Club TPR in 2013! First off, if you're not a member yet, you can join at http://www.clubtpr.com - it's only $35 per year for US, $40 Canada, and $45 Rest of the World.

- The Club TPR Newsletter is BACK! Published every month, this new format will bring you up to speed with everything that is happening on Theme Park Review in case you missed it!

- Exclusive new content! We will be releasing THOUSANDS of high res photos, exclusive videos and more to Club TPR Members this year!

- Free Merchandise! Club TPR Members get a little "surprise" in the mail from us four times per year! We have some exciting new merchandise for 2013, all included free with your membership!

- TShirts back in stock! Club TPR Members can grab some swag from the TPR Store! http://www.themeparkreview.com/store

- HUGE park discounts and park event list! We currently have 78 parks already signed up for discounts in 2013, and it's expected we'll have over 100! (See the list below.) There will be park events for Club TPR Members this year at Holiday World, Cedar Point, Morey's Piers, Dollywood, Quassy, Knott's Berry Farm, Six Flags Magic Mountain, and more!

Of course, as a Club TPR Member you get access to our exclusive discussion board, a signature banner for the TPR Forums, priority placement on TPR Tours, discounts on select TPR events, a cool plastic membership card, and lots more!

And it's a GREAT way to help support Theme Park Review and keep our servers up and running!

Join today and be part of an awesome group!

--Robb Alvey

http://www.themeparkreview.com

http://www.clubtpr.com

Current list of park discounts for 2013 (This list will continue to grow throughout the next few months):

Adventure Island Waterpark (Florida)

Alton Towers Theme Park

Alton Towers Waterpark

Aquatica

Beech Bend Park

Belmont Park

BonBon-Land

Busch Gardens Tampa

Busch Gardens Williamsburg

California's Great America

Canada's Wonderland

Carowinds

Castle Park

Cedar Point

Clementon Lake Park

Chessington World of Adventures

Cliff's Amusement Park

Coney Island's Luna Park

Coney Island's Scream Zone

Cowabunga Bay Waterpark

Darien Lake

Djurs Sommerland

Dollywood

Dorney Park

Drievliet

Dutch Wonderland

Elitch Gardens

Family Kingdom

Galveston Pier

Gröna Lund

Gilroy Gardens

Hansa Park

Hersheypark

Holiday World

Idlewild

Indiana Beach

Kemah Boardwalk

Kennywood

Kings Dominion

Kings Island

Knott's Berry Farm

Lake Compounce

LEGOLAND® California

LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Manchester

LEGOLAND® Florida

LEGOLAND® Windsor

Madame Tussauds (London & Blackpool)

Martin's Fantasy Island

Morey's Piers

Mount Olympus

Movie Park Germany

Nickelodeon Universe

Phantasialand

PowerPark

Quassy Amusement Park

Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk

Schlitterbahn (All 4 Locations)

SEA LIFE UK (11 Properties)

SeaWorld Orlando

SeaWorld San Antonio

SeaWorld San Diego

Sesame Place

Silverwood

Six Flags America

Six Flags Discovery Kingdom

Six Flags Fiesta Texas

Six Flags Great Adventure

Six Flags Great America

Six Flags Hurricane Harbor (Dallas)

Six Flags Hurricane Harbor (Los Angeles)

Six Flags Hurricane Harbor (New Jersey)

Six Flags Magic Mountain

Six Flags New England

Six Flags Over Georgia

Six Flags Over Texas

Six Flags St. Louis

Six Flags White Water

Skara Sommerland

Soak City, Buena Park, CA

Soak City, Sandusky, OH

Splashtown

Splash Zone (Idlewild)

The Great Escape

The UK Dungeons (3 Properties)

Thorpe Park

Tripsdrill

Universal Studios Hollywood

Valleyfair!

Waldameer Park

Warwick Castle

Water Country USA

Water World (Waldameer)

Waterworld California

White Water Bay

Wild Adventures

Worlds of Fun

** Please note all the above parks will give admission discounts, some of them will have discounts on other items like season passes, parking, and meal vouchers. Details about each discount is available on the private Club TPR Forum. We no longer list the actual discount for each park outside of that forum due to people attempting to abuse the system, sorry!

Edited by robbalvey

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks so much for everything you and Elissa do for us, Robb! I wish I would have gotten in on the fun sooner, but it's been great being a Club TPR member the last couple of years. My son and I had a fantastic time at the East Coast Bash last year, and while we can't afford one of the tours right now, we are really looking forward to going to another event or two this year. Thanks again!

I love TPR!!!!!!! The Alveys and the rest of the peeps that run TPR are da bomb!!!! I love how TPR takes care of all its members and the membership fee is cheap for all the special gifts and perks that we get. I'm proud to be a member of the best Coaster and Park Enthusiasts in the whole world... just had to get that off my chest.

I've been thinking about joining Club TPR for sometime now, but can't get myself to actually join. I'm not yet thinking about joining the tours and stuff, so can I really have benefit by joining Club TPR?

Isn't the benefit of everything on Theme Park Review being totally for free enough? It's $35 per year, we give you back $15 in TPR store credit, so it ends up being $20. The most important thing your dues for Club TPR helps out is keeping the very expensive servers running that hold all our free content.

And on top of that, we will continue to send you loads of other free stuff throughout the year!

EDIT: Sorry just realized you were international - so it's $45 per year, or $30. (Which is only about 22 EUR)

Edited by robbalvey

Any idea of when the event at Cedar Point will take place? And are these TPR club member only events, as in no other coaster clubs can attend?

The Cedar Point Event is Coastermania.

We have at least 3 - 4 TPR Member only events every year. We've already announced two so far (West Coast Bash in September) and look for some more awesome event announcements soon.

I've been thinking about joining Club TPR for sometime now, but can't get myself to actually join. I'm not yet thinking about joining the tours and stuff, so can I really have benefit by joining Club TPR?

Isn't the benefit of everything on Theme Park Review being totally for free enough? It's $35 per year, we give you back $15 in TPR store credit, so it ends up being $20. The most important thing your dues for Club TPR helps out is keeping the very expensive servers running that hold all our free content.

And on top of that, we will continue to send you loads of other free stuff throughout the year!

EDIT: Sorry just realized you were international - so it's $45 per year, or $30. (Which is only about 22 EUR)

I must say it all sounds really appealing. But because I'm warned in the past of paying for something like this is probably why the doubting comes from. I guess I need some time over thinking this, because I would love to support TPR.

Two more parks just added to the park discounts list: Gröna Lund and Skara Sommerland!

Join now if you haven't yet as this list will just keep growing!!!

Eric

-Club TPR Benefits Coordinator

Edited by ernierocker

I've been a member since ClubTPR started, and the first year, I didn't get to many parks, but with the TPR store credit, and the park discount to Six Flags Great Adventure it more than made up for the cost of ClubTPR.

This year, I'm going to renew, but I'm not getting to any parks this year. I'm renewing, because I love all the stuff that they've done for ClubTPR. The little goodies we get, the TPR newsletter it's all awesome and in the end $30 to $45 a year for things that are provided throughout the year is a good deal. (think of it this way, you are paying less than $4 a month for a year of awesome stuff/discounts)

• 2 weeks later...

Wow yeah thanks for everything Robb. I am interested in a membership although Carowinds isn't on there yet for the discounts. The list is already pretty impressive-I don't know how you do it! I'll wait another month and if Carowinds isn't on there by then I'll just go ahead and get one anyways. I'm not all about the discounts and free stuff though, I really do want to support the site, which is very important. Once again, then to so much I really do appreciate all that you guys do.