TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

TPR's Knott's Halloween Haunt Official Meet

Hey everyone,

Sorry about not posting this sooner!

Our official Knott's Haunt day will be Thursday October 13th. That seemed like the best day to go as it should be the least crowded on a weekday. I hope as many people can make it as possible!

1st meeting time: Pre-Scare VIP Dinner @ 5:30. This is the dinner "inside the park" and you get in 20-30 minutes ahead of the public. Meet at Auntie Pasta's and we'll get a large table or at least two smaller tables close together.

2nd meeting time: 9:15 in Ghost Town near the train station (see picture below)

If you are planning on going to the meet and can't make the dinner, PM me and I will give you our cell phone number if you don't want to wait for the Hanging meet. Please respond to this post and let us know if you can make it!

Roll call below:

1. Robb

2. Elissa

3. Wes

4. Wes' non-existant significant other that no one has actually ever seen!

5. Jon

6. Jon's totally existant chick that has been seen in real life!

7. Guy and his chicken

8. Mr. Six

9. Jeezus Juice +1

11. RaptorBoyASU

12. Kevin

haunt.jpg.c032ec3da96c05d041435078b6b4f7ae.jpg

Meet here at 9:15 just in time to watch the 9:30 Hanging!

Edited by robbalvey

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am there. I'll be at the pre-scare dinner as well. You can get discount (cupons, coopons, koponz, tampons, whatever...) at burger King. that night will only cost 32 bucks.

What is the pre scare dinner running this year? And why have I not been able to find tickets for it on line yet?

I need my Knotts Chicken. I can't possibly ride Ghostrider untill I am one piece of skin away from blowing chow.

Guy" I've never hurled on a ride. But I'm optomistic." Koepp

My pre-Scare dinner time is 5:30. I can change it if need be. I assume that you all will be getting the one that lets you into the park at 6:30.

P.S. My wife in no way resembles poultry. Unless of course you are refering to her creamy alabaster skin rolled in flour, seasoned, and deep fried. Mmmmmmmm Alana deep fried!!! I drool in anticipation!!!

But, since Alana won't be able to join us... I'll take the chicken. Mmmmmm chicken. Sweet artery clogging chicken. You taunt me!

Guy "Ghostrider at Dusk. Heart attack at Sunset." Koepp

Okay, I called Knotts today to order my pre-haunt dinner tickets. But she said that there were 3 pre-haunt dinners. One was a BBQ pit over by the picnic area. The other was at that Chicken to go place. And the third one was the VIP one actually inside the park. Does anyone know which one is the correct one? Thanks!

_Six

^Not an excuse!

Robb & I are hanging with Derek on our anniversary!

Yeah, Keith and I are going with peeps to Halloween Horror Nights this Saturday on our 3 year anniversary, too! There's no excuse missing these things, you know.

Joe "at least we're doing something special beforehand, though" C.

We have just booked our VIP Pre-Scare Dinner. Here are the details:

VIP Pre-Scare Dinner "inside the park" (they wouldn't tell me the exact location)

Time: 5:30 Seating

Cost: $15.95 Per person

With that amount you get dinner and entry into the event 20-30 minutes prior to the general public.

There are a couple other pre-scare dinners, but if you want to meet with the group, you will NEED to do the VIP one, otherwise we can't guarentee being able to meet up before the Hanging because Haunt gets pretty hectic and it's difficult to have to stop.

Once you make your reservation, could you please PM me your confirmation number. I am going to try and call a few days before and get us one big table. For some reason, the idea of doing this seemed quite foreign to them. But I shouldn't be shocked...it's Knott's.

--Robb