entering Parachute Tower

Shot0152.bmp

i rode the Canada's Tower and saw this

Shot0155.bmp

a new wooden roller coaster for next year

Shot0156.bmp

have a good day

Mighty Candian LOGO 1976.bmp

It's a massive wooden coaster with the height of 150 feet tall and speed up to 60 mph. When The Mighty Canadian opens in March 1976 then it will be awarded "The tallest wooden coaster in Canada".

Edited by boughtontroy

CANADA'S DREAMLAND IS SAVED

images.jpg.5ca97b2242c5f9a973cef88464304532.jpg

Hello it's been about 6 months after closing the company named Silver Star Parks bought the park it will be open in spring of 1977 and with a new themed area called Canada's Avenue with two new rides, 1 new shops, and 1 new restaurant.

93442335_images(3).jpg.e77776622c28c8fd6273ecf507954e6b.jpg

this is the new sign for 1977

Shot0165.bmp

Hello again, it's now 1977 season and this is a new area called Canada's Avenue

Shot0166.bmp

this a new restaurant called Canada's Fried Chicken

Shot0167.bmp

here's two new rides called Tilt-A-Whirl and Top Spinner

Shot0168.bmp

it's raining in the afternoon and Dream Tower has a new paint job

Shot0169.bmp

a lot of people on Looping Star

Shot0170.bmp

crowded in International Festival

Shot0171.bmp

raining has stop and have a good day

Simple park :/ need more detail and when you make a skytower I Suggest build it on a hill and change up your path covers use 3 or 4 different sets it make look good and gate and fence add more and don't be Afraid to add small hills for path in stead of having it flat I look like this your first park to it look good for a first time park just some tips..

Edited by nineflagsinc

Simple park :/ need more detail and when you make a skytower I Suggest build it on a hill and change up your path covers use 3 or 4 different sets it make look good and gate and fence add more and don't be Afraid to add small hills just some tips..

well what should i do repaint, remolded, or something

Simple park :/ need more detail and when you make a skytower I Suggest build it on a hill and change up your path covers use 3 or 4 different sets it make look good and gate and fence add more and don't be Afraid to add small hills just some tips..

well what should i do repaint, remolded, or something and also im plannng to build a new coaster for 1978 which coaster u want to show you like Arrow or another wooden coaster

Ummm. Yea no if I was you I would Finnish out the park than learn how to use RCT3 landscaping than I would look at different parks look at six flags holland how I mix up different textures path covers and etc. don't just look at it study it see were I'm going but it look to me it a first time park?? But it pretty good to be a first time but it could be better..

Also look real life parks time line to help you out..

This is the first update of coaster project 78 and it's July time fly's.

Shot0172.bmp

This is the project 78

Shot0173.bmp

that's the lift hill and tracks have been placed already and it's only July are their in the rush

Shot0174.bmp

here's the skyline of project 78

Shot0175.bmp

first steel support's have been placed and have a good day

Good park, but I have two suggestions. First, there is a feature called "spell check" which you should use in order to make your posts look more professional. Also, I would chill on the updates as these daily updates are super similar to each other. We do not need to see a whole update each time you add a flower bed or a few supports.

Good park, but I have two suggestions. First, there is a feature called "spell check" which you should use in order to make your posts look more professional. Also, I would chill on the updates as these daily updates are super similar to each other. We do not need to see a whole update each time you add a flower bed or a few supports.

This. You're 14. You should be able to know how to write, and by extension, type correctly. Also, we're not going everywhere. There have been plenty of good parks over the years where the poster doesn't update every day to two.

(Mods: I'm giving him advice, not doing you're job.)

Also, upload your video to YouTube since everyone can see it that way.

It's Memorial Day weekend because I was busy didn't make it to Opening Day

Shot0176.bmp Hello again,it is 1978 season and Looping Star has repainted into Blue and White and also light colors are changed. Shot0177.bmp Entering the area of International Festival and never changes. Shot0178.bmp This area has most trees and flowers in the park. Shot0179.bmp Looping Star is ready to go. Shot0180.bmp The Mighty Canadian is still the tallest wooden coaster in Canada. Shot0181.bmp Here's the view of Vortex. Shot0183.bmp Behind this fence is new 1979 attraction which going to be announced in Late August 1978. Shot0184.bmp This is the entrance of Vortex. Shot0185.bmp Have a good day.

Edited by boughtontroy