TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Official WEST COAST BASH 2013 Thread!

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! 12 hours from now I'll be at SFMM.

Hm that doesn't leave a huge amount of time for drinking and sleeping tonight...better get to the bar fast

Already ahead of you, my gf and I have been drinking since we've arrived. Now were ready to konk out and be ready for an amazing day tomorrow.

What is the going price for a shirt even from not going to WCB? Those things are amazing!!!!

They are ALL GONE! We only made enough for the people who ordered them at the event plus a few extras which we gave away as prizes at lunch. YOLO!!!!

Frantic morning before the airport, but I can squeeze this in:

Was a great first ever visit to SFMM. ERT did its job as it basically become a second ERT when the park opened and we had practical walk ons all the way till lunch

Added 11 new creds, all quality, and rode no idea how many actual rides. Even had a pretty awesome ride on green lantern which apparently was a miracle. Was a great day, and got my first ever rollback! Not quite as epic as TTD or Dragster but a yolo rollback has its own charm

But yeah awesome day, thanks to all the cool people I met including Robb himself, and I was pleasantly surprised how sweet yolo and goliath were.

Thanks for the day everyone, deff hope to make a TPR event in the future!

What is the going price for a shirt even from not going to WCB? Those things are amazing!!!!

They are ALL GONE! We only made enough for the people who ordered them at the event plus a few extras which we gave away as prizes at lunch. YOLO!!!!

Aww man well I think I might be more jealous of the people with the shirt than being at WCB.

Well, WCB is over and I enjoyed the absolute heck out of it. I got to meet some awesome new people, experience the best ERT, have really cool BHS tours, got diabetes from boysendberry pie at TPR Quest, got saved from pooping dinosaurs, and got a Perilous Plunge poster nobody seems to care about. WCB reminds me of why I love TPR. Thank you Robb and Elissa for putting on an awesome event.

I don't think I will ever yell "YOLO!" That many times ever again.

I'm back home now after the crazy weekend that is WCB. Absolutely loved it! A huge thank you to Robb, Elissa, and the parks for making this amazing event possible. ESPECIALLY Knott's, loved the Log Ride backstage tour and the Q&A just made my day (I have no words to describe how amazing Jeff Tucker's humor is).

Thank you Robb, Elissa, and all the people involved at Six Flags Magic Mountain and Knott's Berry Farm for another great West Coast Bash. I had an excellent time at both parks, and even though I visit SFMM several times a year and Knott's about once a month I still stayed for a full day at each (although I left before night ERT at both parks) and never ran out of stuff to do.

I do have to be completely honest about SFMM, however...while the event was a lot of fun and still much better than a normal day at the park, it has become a shadow of what it was a couple years ago. I hope next year the park will give us a full presentation and/or some type of backstage tour, as it is difficult for me to justify the cost of a (mostly) ERT event when I can visit the park in the offseason and ride with no lines anyway.

Knott's Berry Farm, on the other hand...best one day event ever! I didn't think the park could top last year's event, but they did. The backstage tours were worth the price of admission alone (The Log Ride tour in particular was fantastic) and the Q&A session was very entertaining. Even as a frequent visitor, I could have paid the $63 non-season pass price and would have still felt like I got every penny's worth and more. Easily the best day I've had at Knott's in several years, and I'm really looking forward to next year's Knott's WCB event.

Wow, had a really good time at WCB... met a lot of great people... got some great HANG time on Full Throttle, and ran into the Yolo Raccoon in the superman que!!!!

1176363_10151930089309796_1846208559_n.jpg

was pretty funny seeing him run up and down the que line (inside the superman building) before dumpster diving for Nacho cheese and blue balloons, before posing for his picture!!!...