TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Official WEST COAST BASH 2013 Thread!

Not that it's a huge deal, but parking isn't included, right? Being as I'm a SF passholder, I'd get free parking anyway for SFMM With Knott's we would most likely split parking costs for those who are riding in the vehicle. Now to talk with my friends who seemed interested in the event

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we show up late for the Knott's day?
FAQs

Q: I cannot make it to the park before check-in ends or I need to leave before evening ERT, can I still attend the event if I cannot make the entire day?

A: Yes, you may arrive after check-in ends. Your event packet will be left at will call or guest relations under the name of the person who registered. If you need to leave before evening ERT, you may do so, but we hope you can stay because it will be amazing! Please note there are NO REFUNDS given if you cannot make the event.

I'm all set for this event. The ERT is always epic and the tours at Knott's are really great. Just have to tell my body that sleep will be at a minimum and that's what the flights across the country will be used for, and you know YOLO!

Not this year.

Curse yooouu SFMM!

Here, I'll give you the Q&A:

Audience: What will the next coaster be?

SFMM Park People: We know, but we won't tell you of course.

Audience: Is there any truth to the Iron Colossus rumor?

SFMM Park People: What rumor? We don't pay attention to internet drivel, we do what we want when we want.

Audience: One of your drink machines just ate my money.

SFMM Park People: So go to guest relations you dumbass!

Audience: Why are you targeting the YOLO Demographic when every park on earth has shown that families spend more money at parks and are more profitable?

SFMM Park People: YOLO Bitches!

Audience: Why can't you take the OTSR's off Revolution?

SFMM Park People: <>

Audience: Why did you get rid of Deja Vu the year after you told us how good you were at taking care of it and how great it was?

SFMM Park People: That was also a lie.

Audience: Why does Green Lantern not flip as much as other models?

SFMM Park People: Because our version is better.

Audience: When will we see a flat or dark ride come to the park?

SFMM Park People: When roller coasters are banned.

Audience: Why did you change to the buses from the trams?

SFMM Park People: $$$

Seriously though, the SFMM Q&A has been declining by degrees over the years whereas the Knott's Q&A is top notch! Make sure to do both days of WCB and see for yourself!

Can we show up late for the Knott's day?
FAQs

Q: I cannot make it to the park before check-in ends or I need to leave before evening ERT, can I still attend the event if I cannot make the entire day?

A: Yes, you may arrive after check-in ends. Your event packet will be left at will call or guest relations under the name of the person who registered. If you need to leave before evening ERT, you may do so, but we hope you can stay because it will be amazing! Please note there are NO REFUNDS given if you cannot make the event.

I deserve to be continuously mocked for that one.

I am working in LA until the 5th. Let me see if Alana will let me stay through the weekend. Only down side is that I will have been there for 2 whole week prior. So, I will definitely be jonesing to get outa town and back to tha fam. But all things considered, what is 4 days in the grand scheme of things? Especially when this package is soooooooooo tasty! That and I haven't been to a Bash in a few years. I needs me somma bash!

Hi! I'm from Spain and my friends and I were planning to visit SFMM the following day, sunday 8th. I just read about this and I want to go on Saturday!

The thing is that my friends won't go on Saturday, so I was thinking about joining you, without my friends.

Does any of you guys speak Spanish? I can speak a little bit of English, but I'm not fluent!

BTW, I have already met some of you a few years ago. As a reminder:

29470_390986966763_7692637_n.jpg