TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Official WEST COAST BASH 2013 Thread!

While I was hoping to find a way to do WCB in the next few months the extra time helps make it more realistic so I'm happy about the twist. More time to save money and a better chance for a sale on flights to come along. Plus a few other seasonal parks in the US will still be open around this time so I could make a full trip out of it.

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a long time from now, but it gives me time to plan the trip, maybe convince a friend or two to go with me. Also the weather will be great in September, and the crowds are light as kids are back in school and the Halloween events haven't started yet. I was hoping for late March or April, but this is even better. Good move Robb and Elissa!

Hey does anyone know what Disney does that time of year??? We want to so California's Great America and Discovery Kingdom but they have gone into weekend mode by then, so we will have to do the following weekend. But Neither Disney or Universal Studios has published their hours for that time of year.

For the event, are we able to just go to one day and not the other? I know I know, why would I want to do that and miss a day? But I may potentially have a conflict on the Saturday of the event. Has this been possible in the past? Thanks

I will be going both days! I'll probably get my boyfriend to go with too. I'm REALLY liking the date change, because this gives me the for sure answer that I will be going. Haha. I'll buy the tickets as soon as they are ready to be bought!