TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Vialand (Turkey) Intamin LSM Construction

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

That thing looks very intimidating* sitting high on that cliff.

* I realize that I just used an Intamin pun. There's no need to point it out, you silly coaster geeks.

^because a lot of US chain parks are dropping Intamin. It sucks, but it's what it is.

Yeah, it does, but it's hard to blame them for picking something like B&M since they are so much more reliable.

As for this coaster, it looks really good.

Don't be sad that american parks are dropping Intamin... be happy for us middle easterners who are finally getting some well needed attention! Arabemirates notwithstanding there are hardly any coasters here better than a boomerang or an SLC, it's nice to finally have something cool in the area.

-Tomi "considering hopping over to turkey for an afternoon" Z.

B&M's boring.

There. I said it.

Cookie cutter layouts that focus on things that look pretty but are essentially forceless.

There are exceptions to the rule, but I'd take an Intamin over a beemer 9 days out of 10. With the 10th being whenever they actually do try something new once in a blue moon.

B&M's boring.

There. I said it.

^ You are not alone lol
Yes, but your opinion is irrelevant to a park - that wants a good looking, high capacity, reliable, fun ride that will still pull in the crowds like an Intamin can.

There's an app for...wait a sec.

There's a THREAD for that. www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=815