TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Weird/ Out of place coasters

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Stinger at Dorney is very out of place. It is obvious the ride was not supposed to fit in that location perfectly and since its a smaller footprint theres the awkward path that surrounds it that basically has no value other then a restroom at the very back of it. I hope that kinda made sense

Really surprised no one has brought up Desperado yet. That ride is REALLY in the middle of nowhere! And for a ride it's size to be so far away from any real civilization, and to not even be at a "real" park....

It gets my vote!

• 2 weeks later...

I always appreciate a park that creatively use space to its full extent, but there are times where it doesn't seem to work. Take Sequoia Adventure at Gardaland. I've never been there, so I hate to criticize based on photos alone, but being surrounded on all sides by Magic Mountain, it really looks odd.

Yeah, but the coasters themselves aren't out of place because they have terrain layouts for the most part.

I would totally classify Ultimate as "weird" though.

^Part of me kinda wishes that Tatsu didn't tower so much over Revolution. But it's a great ride so I won't complain. However we'll see what YOLO coaster does to the beauty of the area. (It might not do too much because it's a little farther away from Revolution.) I'm going to miss the lagoon however.