Speed: 32mph

Height: 39.25ft

Manufacturer: Zierer

Number of trains: 2

Trains: 16 cars, 2 persons per car; 16 riders per train

Braking: Utilization of De-Engerized LSM's

Other Facts:

-3 trains total, 2 in normal operation

-Trains colors are: orange, yellow, green.

-Trains stored indoors at night, where the wheels will be off the track

-5 blocks total

-LSM brakes, with single clamp brakes on each block

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as you're showing this as a Zierer coaster, I'm getting kind of an Intamin vibe whenever I look at it. Even though I like the design a lot, It sort of looks like what a modern Intamin kiddie-coaster would look like. Kind of like if you painted it red and put it in Kings Dominion, it would totally be an "Intimidator Jr."

Anyways I like it a lot!

You're getting that Intamin Vibe, because of the Intamin trains on it haha. Look up Crossbow at Bowcraft Playland. This is definitely a Zierer track design, it's the little things that really give it the Zierer personality. Read the information I typed up about the ride, as much as I love Intamin they wouldn't have the sense to do some of that, for example; storing the trains off the tracks at night. Don't get me wrong I love Intamin but it's just not something they do.

• 1 month later...

It looks really nice but a few things are bothering me:

-This is a family coaster not a kiddie coaster. 39' is way too high for a kiddie coaster.

-It feels like an Intamin not Zierer.

-Mid-course braking? Really?

Other than these minor complaints, it looks really good and the station looks amazing.

This coaster definitely feels like a certain "lightning fast", car-themed Virginia coaster (except without the launches).

I really like it though. The ride goes surprisingly fast for a kiddie coaster. Like everyone else said, it definitely leans more toward the family coaster side of things.

It looks really nice but a few things are bothering me:

-This is a family coaster not a kiddie coaster. 39' is way too high for a kiddie coaster.

-It feels like an Intamin not Zierer.

-Mid-course braking? Really?

Other than these minor complaints, it looks really good and the station looks amazing.

I know about the family coaster part at this point, you are correct there. Have you researched any Zierer Coasters though? Look at Crossbow, that ends that debate. What's the problem with a Mid-Course brake honestly, what is the point of a Mid-Course Brake? Safety and Capacity, what's the issue here? The Mid-Course brake complaint is nitpicking because you rarely see it.