TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What will be the FIRST coaster you ride in 2013?

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a hunch on my part too, but it's usually The Coney Island Cyclone on their opening day Sunday March 24th.

After riding it over 100 times in one day last year for Coasting for Kids, I think I'm finally ready to get back on it again.

Mine was a mini marathon on Manhattan Express (aka "The Roller Coaster) at NYNY in Vegas.

(If you're wondering why on earth I would ride that Togo coaster that many times in a row, I was lucky enough to end up in Vegas when Adventuredome was closed for maintenance so I made up the time on the ME...plus since it's a pay-to-ride, I got my moneys worth and rode several rows on three different trains)

A lot of this depends on my travel schedule and such. I'll be in Tampa the first full week of February, and I have not been able to check out Disney's schedule to see how late, say, Magic Kingdom will be open different days of that week. I'm going to take a shot in the dark and say Space Mountain will be my first?