TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Why all the screaming, Robb?

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Twisty video and the Manhattan Express video are my favorite. I totally agree that the Robb 'commentary' makes the videos. If I didn't want his commentary, I could just turn off the sound! Problem solved. Plus, in other videos that don't have someone doing commentary the wind kills the sound and you can't hear anything anyways.

I defend Robb but (off topic starts here) i think he should film at parks that don't even have POV's from him id love to hear "twisty" on Diamondback and "crap" on the beast! I only see a beast thing and a Sob thing on kings island(not that i don't appreciate for bringing SoB off ride) but i would like him to film coasters at KI and other Cedar Fair Parks.

I defend Robb but (off topic starts here) i think he should film at parks that don't even have POV's from him id love to hear "twisty" on Diamondback and "crap" on the beast! I only see a beast thing and a Sob thing on kings island(not that i don't appreciate for bringing SoB off ride) but i would like him to film coasters at KI and other Cedar Fair Parks.

Robb only films POVs at a park if the park grants him permission to film. He can't work magic if the park isn't willing to allow it.

Edited by larrygator

normally more like a weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Robb needs to sue the GEICO pig for stealing his line.

If GEICO ever runs a commercial with that pig going "wheeeeeee" on a roller coaster, Robb might have a case.

Edited by cfc

This is one of the things I hate whenever I see funny videos of people screaming on a roller coaster. There are always those morons with no videos on their channel that chose to hate on people that make roller coasters fun. Screaming makes roller coasters fun, and it's not against the law or park policy, so deal with it. Also, when Robb screamed "bonus helix" on the slc video, that actually answered my question to why it looked different from a mainstream slc. The "twisty" in the Intimidator 305 was actually funny to me.

I don't mean to be rude or anything, but before you register there is a disclaimer in big bold letters that says, Theme Park Review is NOT recommended for childrens under 13 years of age. Even in a lot of other coaster videos, there are a lot of people screaming "fuck" and "shit." You have to understand people react to coasters in different ways. You shoudn't be mad at someone who is trying to enjoy coasters their personal way. You prefer to eat your food the way you like it, right? , well Robb prefers to ride the coasters the way he likes.

normally more like a weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Robb needs to sue the GEICO pig for stealing his line.

If GEICO ever runs a commercial with that pig going "wheeeeeee" on a roller coaster, Robb might have a case.

I entered geico roller coaster on youtube!

Hahahahahaha its like Mini robb