TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If only NoLimits added the option for multiple coasters and the flat rides from NoLimits Fairground, with the addition of visitors, there would be no need for RCT4. Since NL2 is adding the ability to "snap" to the ground (even 3ds ground), you would even be able to walk around the park. To make it complete, stalls and shops could be added for people who want the financial factor. I know this is all a dream, but can anyone imagine what a skillfull person could create with these options? Look at what people do now with the options that they have!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I would love to see that realism stated earlier with a No-Limit style coaster design engine.

I also would like to see the companies in there also, that's a good one.

One problem I've always had is i would like to get rid of the grid. That way I could turn tracks, flat rides, paths, and stalls in any direction that I wanted them too.

But if Atari is going to continue to make the RCT games from here on out, you can forget about it being any good.

Would it even be played?..

Lets be honest and aknowlidge we're being spoiled with the great work the CSO creators are doing with scenery and even custom cars, flat-rides and all that stuff

I'd say w're already past RCT4 when it comes to what we can do with RCT3 already...

I agree with BelgianGuy. I have downloaded lots of different and unique CS sets since they've been coming out. I'm even amazed at the amount of CFR's that are popping up as well. If these people are willing to put in their time to help improve the game for us, then let them continue to have a go at it. With all that's available, why need RCT4?

^ You'll want RCT4 because only so much can be done with that graphics engine. A game can always improve. Do you think people would have said the same thing about GTA3 if they knew about GTA4? Also the game-play sucks in RCT3 and it gets boring fast as a result. I am sure if the RCT4 project was given to the right people then we'd get a game that is visually attractive and fun to play.

I know this conversation has drifted drastically from the first page, but what really bothered me about the third RCT game is that rides you built in the back of the park, no matter how good, were always ignored on large parks...I want a more realistic peep engine that would attract guests not only based on their proximity to a ride, but also to a ride that is really good because I can't keep building these hyper coasters at the gate anymore its driving me nuts

Another thing, I would really like to see them return to the classic rct2 graphics but with a more updated ride list such as rct3 had...

I hope something comes out soon but I won't keep my fingers crossed.

• 4 months later...