TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to see a little more realism

Have the coaster companies, have them bid on the space, and have the coaster take time to be completed, with hype building, and opening day seeing a big jump in attendance

I would like to see more busness side of the the park, more rides and Ride Manufactures, with a wait for delivery, thenm a manufactring process

Why not have an off season, like real park

I have played RCT3 on my friends computer but I really didn't like it that much. I prefer RCT2 way over RCT3. I thought that the RCT3 graphics were a bit "cartoonish". < Kinda like the Sim ThemePark game...well maybe not THAT bad.

I know what you mean about wanting a game thats graphics could play on "older video card" computers. But games get more advance every year and that makes it so that we not only have to buy the games but also new video cards every once in a while. So yeah, it really sucks.

I know what you mean about wanting a game thats graphics could play on "older video card" computers. But games get more advance every year and that makes it so that we not only have to buy the games but also new video cards every once in a while. So yeah, it really sucks.

The problem is that they did an awful job with RCT3. It runs like crap on my computer, while games like Half Life 2 runs perfectly...

The one thing that could really propel this series is if they can make it interactive online. Imagine being able to be a peep and going to various parks created by others as well as being able to create parks where others can come "ride" and "spend" money. So instead of an AI controlling peeps, it's real people. It would be an interesting experiment, don't you think?

The problem is that they did an awful job with RCT3. It runs like crap on my computer, while games like Half Life 2 runs perfectly...

Now i don't think the programmers did a great job with the programming, I don't think they a horrible job

The problem is that the game itself is a resource hog, all those people, all those poloygons, all the mathmatics for the comp to keep track of=you need a kick ass sytem to run this game at its full potential.

i usually try to make smaller parks, and fill them up with lots of themeing

resource hog is right.

You really can't compare this game to other heavy-graphic games. Even a game like Battlefield 1942, which may have around 200 hundred soldiers tooling around can't compare to RCT3 w/1500 to 1800 peeps tooling around. I haven't played half-life, but does it have 1500 objects moving in unique directions?

How about some companies? Some are more cheaper and have worse reviews and the really nice ones like B&M, which are expensive and very nice. Maybe some catwalks and curves paths!! At parks you don't see winding paths that change directions at 90 degree angles. Finally, ops that check restrains and give the thumbs up for the train to leave, and some control booths for flat rides.

I would like to see a little more realism

Have the coaster companies, have them bid on the space, and have the coaster take time to be completed, with hype building, and opening day seeing a big jump in attendance

I would like to see more busness side of the the park, more rides and Ride Manufactures, with a wait for delivery, thenm a manufactring process

Why not have an off season, like real park

thatd be awesome

you could alway have an option to turn it off.

I really think money wise it should be refined, Addind a coaster for any park is a huge financial undertaking, even a small coaster, for example

Lets Use Cliff's Amusment Park

the averaged (before NM Rattler) 200,000 people per year, and the entrance fee was $20 for all day pass, 2.50 to just get in, and you could buy tickets

lets give them the benifit of the doubt and say all 200,000 bought all-day passes, $20 x 200,000 = $4,000,000

Seems like a TON of money, but you have all those employees and ride upkeep, then to add a 2,000,000 coaster is a very big deal, and that is VERY cheap for a coaster

There is no way a small park can afford any of the big steel coaters, and I don't see why this kind of financial restraint is not in the game, if I set up a basic custom senerio, I have to put the park in MAJOR debt and raise the intrest to about 30% before it is a challenge.

A park should grow, but it should be gradual

Biggest thing, is use real manufactures, heck they might even design some rides for the games, its free advertisement, unless thier rides suck i guess

anyway, there is room on the simulation side to improve ALOT, lets hope the implement some ideas, or we could just bug Robb to have the company he works for make a theme park sim

I think they should have proper giant drops that can be built on the side of other towers like on reverse freefalls and 15-person cars on reverse freefalls and servile color scheme. I had some more Ideas but I can’t remember them rite now I’ll past them later.

Zane “ I love free stuff” Williams

Improve the onride graphics. I was very excited about RCT3 until I played the demo. How a simple program like NoLimits can have better graphics than RCT3 is beyond me. If I'm gonna ride my own coaster, I at least want them to look real. And you're right.. no catwalks on the lift hills is just weird. :?

• 3 weeks later...
All your ideas are freat but those features would only appeal to enthusiasts. and RCT is trying to be more appealing to the GP then to just enthusiasts. but those features would be great.

then why not have Roller Coaster Tycoon: Diehard Coaster Enthusiast Edition!