Theme Park Studio (TPS) Discussion Thread

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Kickstarter campaign unfortunately did not raise enough to meet the Mac stretch goal of $130,000. However, I'm pretty sure that they are going to consider doing a Mac release after the game is released for Windows.

Although I have a PC I was also curious if the second fundraiser would be added to the total for the stretch goals. the second fundraiser has been running for a while so 30,000 more seems feasible.

And we do not know how much they have earned in the secondary donation page right?

That's correct. They don't have a total on their personal support site as of yet.

Concerning the Mac version - remember that just because they meet their stretch goal doesn't mean that we'll see a simultaneous release. We have very little idea about exactly how far in development they've gotten on the Mac version, so it could be a while.

• 2 weeks later...

Holy poopers...

I try not to act/be SO excited about every update, but honestly how can i not!!

I love all the Intamin trains and they have SKYRUSH!

If you haven't supported this or are still deciding, do it now, they explain how you can still do it!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1011099242/theme-park-studio-create-the-ultimate-theme-park/posts/548578

image.jpg.48bb484254e6dadb8ffd22213e02963f.jpg

Updated(it seems) Intamin Giga/Hyper

image.jpg.8094b7d855f7d540b60f33df7dbc5c34.jpg

image.jpg.79929682052191dd5730900b2c13e61d.jpg

Intamin OTSR awesomeness

image.jpg.b713a6364f672bef8ee61c61e178d39d.jpg

image.jpg.7b08f700bcebacb4f59d0a7104fdd28e.jpg

image.jpg.4aedecae70b8d52361dad5584088ea24.jpg

SKYRUSH

image.jpg.a343454494fa3b309ad10b1de31e969a.jpg

^Right!I mean honestly, i actually paused to admire these trains for about 15mins just looking at every little feature!

They even put one of my favorite parts of the Skyrush trains on, The industrialized sized bolts on the front

• 2 weeks later...
Does anybody actually know when this game is coming out !?

Unfortunately, with the amount of features remaining to be integrated, along with losing a little time managing the Kickstarter campaign, our release date needs to be pushed back. Our development schedule has us looking at November for the beta release, and January for final release. Since most backers are part of the beta, this means most will be able to start building Theme Parks just a couple months after the original scheduled release date.

• 2 weeks later...

Very sweet. Im not familiar with game programming, so will the trains and flats they have made and showed look the same in the game? What i mean is they show us the trains in a program where you design it, it seems, but once you input it into the game, does it still hold as high detail?

Steve from Pantera just emailed me a couple pictures of the ride I requested as a Kickstarter backer. He asked me to keep it confidential, so I can't show it off here, but I just wanted to say - wow; they certainly aren't taking any kind of shortcuts at all with the backer requested rides! It looks every bit as amazing and detailed as all the rides they've released so far. With how many people backed at a high enough level to get a ride made for the game, and this kind of quality on all of them, there's going to be a ton of absolutely amazing rides in this game even on launch day! I can't wait until everyone can see this one.

I have (as a No Limits-Rollercoaster-Simulator user, if the time allows...=) to say, this is really an (epic and) impassionated detailed work, WOW.

^Even, if I can't find the Schwarzkopf-rides yet, but nevertheless - it's a breathtaking graphic/Simulation, they're working.

Good luck for it!

Steve from Pantera just emailed me a couple pictures of the ride I requested as a Kickstarter backer. He asked me to keep it confidential, so I can't show it off here, but I just wanted to say - wow; they certainly aren't taking any kind of shortcuts at all with the backer requested rides! It looks every bit as amazing and detailed as all the rides they've released so far. With how many people backed at a high enough level to get a ride made for the game, and this kind of quality on all of them, there's going to be a ton of absolutely amazing rides in this game even on launch day! I can't wait until everyone can see this one.

I don't suppose it was a 1st generation intamin freefall?

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1011099242/theme-park-studio-create-the-ultimate-theme-park/posts/576809