TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Theme Park Studio (TPS) Discussion Thread

The only complaint I have is the 1 per row seating

From the Kickstarter, YouTube video, and their Facebook page:

PLEASE NOTE! This is a "first look" at the park guests and we are far from done creating them. When Theme Park Studio ships, there will be a wide variety of park guests including male/female, different shapes & sizes, adults/kids, etc...
Edited by robbalvey

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just asked if they had log flumes or white water rafting rides on Facebook. They said it depended on how well the game is received. I don't know if they mean in the beta, or if they are thinking of putting them in expansions later on if it sells well.

I just asked if they had log flumes or white water rafting rides on Facebook. They said it depended on how well the game is received. I don't know if they mean in the beta, or if they are thinking of putting them in expansions later on if it sells well.

The reality is that it's a very small team working on the game. So I think that they probably have a lot of other ride types of focus on before doing log flumes. But that doesn't mean they won't be created eventually.

Edited by robbalvey

Oh wow! This thing looks gorgeous! The only complaint I have is the 1 per row seating, but i'm sure that can be changed in settings or something. This thing looks amazing. I'm official more excited than before!

They've always been very open with answering questions, you could always ask on the kickstarter or facebook about it although i'm sure they'll just tell you it's because it isn't the final version yet.

I would love it if the possibility of one person per row was possible. It happens all the time at parks and would being more realism to the game.

Oh yea you mean like if there is a single rider for a row?! That would be cool!

Seeing as today is the final day, I could see them maybe getting the Mac stretch goal, but not the PS3. However, why did they even consider a PS3 in the first place? By the time the game comes out PS4 will have just come out or will be coming out. Wouldn't it be much easier and cheaper for them to port TPS to PS4 considering it's architecture is so similar to a PC? Of course, they would need to purchase PS4 dev kits, which I'm not sure they have yet.

Seeing as today is the final day, I could see them maybe getting the Mac stretch goal, but not the PS3. However, why did they even consider a PS3 in the first place? By the time the game comes out PS4 will have just come out or will be coming out. Wouldn't it be much easier and cheaper for them to port TPS to PS4 considering it's architecture is so similar to a PC? Of course, they would need to purchase PS4 dev kits, which I'm not sure they have yet.

Yea i thought the PS3 version would be a strech and kind of an odd idea, but its cool to see they considered it!

If there is no Mac edition, it's a no go for me. I was going to pledge $50 but if I can't play it I'll wait until September before paying any money so I know if I can play it.

I can see that, and i think that is a big thing holding back some people, they are afraid to pay and then not even get the game. Glad I have a Windows!

Just pledged my $50! I'm glad that I haven't gotten rid of my Windows partition, because it doesn't look like they'll meet the $130,000 stretch goal for a Mac version.

I'm willing to hang in there.

Here's an important question - will digital download codes be offered for Boot Camp users to switch to Mac OS X natively if a Mac edition is eventually developed? I wouldn't want to have to pay full price for the Mac edition if I've already purchased the Windows edition as a Kickstarter backer.

Procrastinated a bit but finally plunked down my $60 to back the project/preorder. I couldn't resist rocking a TPS t-shirt, and I also like the idea of having a hard copy of the game as that's kind of what I'm used to when it comes to purchasing something (like to have a tangible object...I'm weird like that) And I feel good that I helped fund what looks to be something that will consume my life

If there is no Mac edition, it's a no go for me. I was going to pledge $50 but if I can't play it I'll wait until September before paying any money so I know if I can play it.

Boot Camp or Wine (if you want to dual boot Mac OS X and Linux) is your answer until a Mac version comes out.