• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thumb_tps11.png.67b4ce4b58c4abfabebcba5d1ef8d00f.png

Did you know....

Theme Park Studio will feature 3D Stereo support. Pantera's engine, used in the game and medical industry, has full 3D stereoscopic support with control over each eye that allows fine tuning of convergence point and eye separation. Our tech received "2x Platinum" 3D Grade and Nvidia's 5 star "3D Vision Ready" rating. ("3D Vision Ready" corresponds to five stars, "Excellent" corresponds to four stars, and so on; A "3D Vision Ready" game is rated better than excellent.) If you have 3D Vision glasses, or just a 3D TV, you will be able to ride coasters in eye popping 3D. Pantera runs it on their Panasonic Viera 50 inch TV and it looks great.

LIKE their Facebook page for updates! http://www.facebook.com/ThemeParkStudio

Nice new logo, but I'm more interested in the game itself. So far, I've just seen a steel looping coaster in the preview photos, but I'm really looking forward to building wood coasters with all sorts of banked turns and other elements. Once I buy the game, I'm going to do a re-creation of the defunct Crystal Beach Amusement Park! How long that will take me, I have no clue, but once the game comes out in the summer, I'll start on it right away!

Edited by Mr.Roller77

Great to have a game like this to look forward to. I would really like to see the ability to design/create our own parades - floats, characters, music etc. Would also like to create seasonal events - Xmas, Halloween etc.

The ability to create our own 'Scare Houses' (Halloween Horror Nights style) would be amazing!

It has been suggested many times before but being able to actually control your person as they walk around the park would be another great addition.

Other ideas include building resort hotels, nightlife areas and car parks (boring but an essential part of the day).

How about getting sponsorship from major recording artists that will put in special appearances at the park?

I hope you read all these posts and take on-board some of the valuable suggestions & I can't wait to see the finished result. Thanks for your time and best of luck.

Centrifugal Force.

I too hope that there is a low-level graphics setting. I'm not allowed to install new applications on Penn State's most powerful computers (the ones used for renderings)...