TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Thanks for the heads up!

I forgot to mention - EA changed the placement of the payment detail for the Kwik-E-Mart scratcher game. So be careful, or you'll be spending 99¢ instead of the in game money.

Of course, you can always "make a baby cry"!!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so glad to hear about the scratcher swap. All day yesterday I kept hitting the $0.99 cent option and I was trying to figure out why!? At least now I know I'm not as dumb as I thought I was!

Sneaky bastards! Lisa will be free with her 24 hour task at 5:00 this afternoon, otherwise I have everyone else free for today's potential update.

Enjoy the prize!!!

I decided that the best action for me would be to wait until after work today to even open the app.

So I just put all my peeps on 12hr tasks to avoid the temptation, even if the update comes.

Still no Christmas update. Hopefully it's soon!

The "reliable" sources (from TSTO Forum) say it will happen on Monday morning (8am PST). They're usually right on.

This small update we're stuck in now has a tie-in with this Sunday's episode called "Yellow Subterfuge'. The following Sundays' episode is called "White Christmas Blues".

Has anyone gotten a X-mas update? I watched the show last night and was hoping to have some sort of question regarding some of the recent updates that then might unlock the X-mas expantion. Any word? Any whispers? Now it feels kinda late.

Oh, and last nights episode was quite funny. A bit morbid for some, but funny. Right up my alley.

^ About 10 min ago, I d/l a 200.9mb update. But NOTHING seems to trigger it yet. I'll have to look into it when I get home late tonight.

Edit to add: I wonder if there's a major component to this update that has to be d/from the App Store. Can someone please see if there's an update available?

Don't see anything in the app store and don't see any recent updates. Maybe Thursday like in the past?

Possibly. But, like I said, I cleared my iPhone memory, rebooted the game, and got a 27 part (the counter as it's d/l) 200.9mb update.

Something's going on. Just don't know what.

Don't see anything in the app store and don't see any recent updates. Maybe Thursday like in the past?

Possibly. But, like I said, I cleared my iPhone memory, rebooted the game, and got a 27 part (the counter as it's d/l) 200.9mb update.

Something's going on. Just don't know what.

Check the App Store. I just downloaded the update and the dialog started as soon as Springfield came up.

There will be a lot of visiting other towns with this update. (And I think either the boardwalk issue may have been fixed or I accidentally tapped on the last tile.)

My "base tile" disappeared and now I'm back to three day builds. Oh well, it was nice while it lasted haha.

Also included in this update is a person finder in the top left of the screen when your in town and buttons in your friend's town to go to the next town or previous town without having to jump back into the friends menu. That should help out a LOT with these tasks.

Edited by RCFreak