First 4 tiles are free.

Tile 5 takes 1 hour $250

6 takes 2 hours $450

7 takes 4 hours $850

8 takes 8 hours $1700

9 takes 12 hours $2500

10 takes 16 hours $3350

11 - 15 take 24 hours $5000 (5 days)

16 - 30 take 36 hours $7,500 (22.5 days)

31 - 60 take 48 hours $10,000 (60 days)

61 - 90 take 60 hours $12,500 (75 days)

91 - 120 take 72 hours $15,000 (90 days)

121 - 151 take 84 hours $17,500 (108.5 days)

So, you can get 151 tiles according to that. I just started my three day wait about 10 tiles ago, so I am right around 100. And of course today, I clicked my 1st handshake even those I was clicking the building next to it. Another 3 day wait for me.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone gotten to the part where Lisa has to start calling the turkeys 10 times (4 hours each!)? I was slightly annoyed until I realized you got a turkey every four hours and then you tap it to collect it. I think I'm going to NOT tap my next 9 turkeys until I have them all just so they can roam around my town!

^ Just got there this morning on my iPad. But, I did "collect" the turkey and then a dialogue came up with something about a gunshot, and then Apu talks to Lisa about redecorating the Qwik-E-Mart with bullet holes. Apparently there was a gunshot sound but I had it turned off.

I do like the idea of letting the turkeys roam around though! I think I'll do that with the rest of them.

The turkey calling is annoying, especially since I'm also in the middle of having to have Lisa play her Sax 3 times (4 hours) since I'm way behind everyone else. Lots of tasks for Lisa to do, I guess.

I also lost my tile that I'd had for about a week because of a Squidport quest where I had to place a boardwalk tile. Now I'm waiting 3 days until the next one appears. Oh well, at least I got about 25 tiles from people tapping on it. Thanks for all the help!

I made the rounds to all my friends' Springfields 3 separate times today, most recently about an hour ago. Anyone that had a tile ready got it tapped each of the 3 times I went around. And THANK YOU to all that have tapped my tile. I'm sorry I wasn't able to get around much during the week, but I've been working a 6:00 AM to 8:30 PM shift for the past few weeks. That doesn't leave much time for anything besides sleep when I get home.

My newest tile finished yesterday, so if you're going around to towns today, please tap mine. Just did my morning run and tapped any tiles that were ready. Finished the Thanksgiving quests this morning.

Hey Mechanic, I tried to accept your friend request, but it kept giving me an error. I even tried sending you a request, but that gave me an error as well. Not sure what it is about our accounts, but Origin doesn't seem to want to link us together.

Making my nightly rounds now. Check your tiles people.

Also, many thanks to all who have been tapping mine. I have kept it for almost a week now and have done very well with it.

When I wake up, Lisa should be done with her Turkey calling job. Is there any more Thanksgiving stuff after that? Does anyone know?

When I wake up, Lisa should be done with her Turkey calling job. Is there any more Thanksgiving stuff after that? Does anyone know?

Yes there are.

I won't necessarily spoil it for those who don't want to know, but click below to find out.

BELOW

Yes there are.

I won't necessarily spoil it for those who don't want to know, but click below to find out.

BELOW

I will not be clicking your link above, if that really is what you say! As I enjoy being pleasantly amused by the goings on in my Springfield.