TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Simpsons Tapped Out

Did anyone have their Gluttony rating drop to 3 stars??? I have every restaurant including the premium ones. Plus have an extra of all of the regular ones. Stupid EA.

Same here. My consumerism dropped to 2.5 stars, and gluttony to 3.5.

I think I have all the premium bldgs (at least since I started playing in November), and 3 of each: Quickee Mart, Gulp 'n Blow, and Krusty's.

I bought one more of each of those, hoping it helps. I'm guessing that it may now be based on a ratio of houses to stores. Since I have my housing farms (sorry, but I love the $$$$) it may take a few more. Have to wait and see.

I haven't started any new tasks since all my peeps are on 24hr tasks till morning. Besides, with the long lag times in between updates, I'm in no real hurry. Hopefully, when Squidport comes, that will all change.

Like Derek said, bring on Krustyland and the Tooth Chipper!!!!

I still think there needs to be some incentive to visit others towns. (Like Christmas ans Whacking Day), but I think that would be mid summer before we'd see something like that again.

I also bought a mini-nuke, several bomb shelters and the community center (with Jasper). Now all my $ and XP payouts are over 200% of the posted amounts. Yay me!

(Yes, I really need to get a life!)

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Still playing to get the magnifying glass and popsicle skyscraper. But it's more of a 'log in once daily and send everyone on 24 hour tasks' proposition now. I haven't really involved myself more than that since the whacking day update ended.

^ That's where I was before the Whacking Day event started. Now I click the icon once a day just to make it count towards the Mystery Box, but I haven't actually set my guys on tasks in 2 or 3 days now...

I never visit the other towns anymore, and I login every day just to get the mystery box login. If I have time, I'll send people on 24 hour tasks, but a lot of times I just get the login 'credit' and turn it off. I like the whacking day update, but it was more tedious, than fun for me. Now, there is almost no point to the playing. The updates are way too easy, and way too doughnut based. They need to make the next level updates a lot more harder to achieve, and they really need some mini-games.

Haven't taken a hiatus, but I too am also sending everyone on 24 hour tasks and only checking it once a day. Hopefully a decent sized update will come soon...I would hate for this game to fall by the wayside like some of the other games I've played (although it already looks like this game is potentially headed that direction)!

LOL! Have any of you played through Level 30 and all the Herman tasks?

At the end, the game basically apologizes for how crappy that level was and Herman being a main character, etc. They ask you not to annoy EA too much and they will make it up to us with a very good level 31!

At least they have a sense of humor and realize the game is lacking!

Looks like I better put down Animal Crossing for just a bit.

What's New in Version 4.3.0

Take your Springfield for a dip and expand your town like never before! Summertime has arrived with new buildings, characters, quests and Waterfront Property.

We’ve got new characters, buildings, quests and more!

• Land Expansions: We’ve opened up over 30 new plots of land, with some right on the water, so that you can develop your Springfield just the way you want.

• Decorations and Buildings: Bring your town to the water’s edge and beyond with the Springfield Squidport. Enjoy rides on the Ferris Wheel, dine on deep-fried delicacies at the Frying Dutchman and much more. With over 20 new decorations and buildings available, the Boardwalk will soon become the highlight of your town!

• Characters: Prepare for this new adventure beyond the shore with the Sea Captain, Handsome Pete and an assortment of other seaside entertainers.

• Quests: Will the Sea Captain find his place on dry land or will Homer’s insatiable hunger put him out of business and adrift at sea.

Edited by jray21

FYI, the boardwalk sections aren't like streets where you get unlimited. You have to build them from the Squidport entrance one section at a time every 60 minutes. It also seems that you earn them from finishing tasks related to the Squidport. So, don't buy a crap load of water yet, like I did. There are over 10 new buildings in this update! Of course, 2 are premium.

Yeah, Homer starts the tasks. There's an intro that teaches you all about how to place the dock and stuff, then he goes straight into a 12 hour task. So I played for about 5 minutes, then it's time to wait for 12 hours.

Yeah, Homer starts the tasks. There's an intro that teaches you all about how to place the dock and stuff, then he goes straight into a 12 hour task. So I played for about 5 minutes, then it's time to wait for 12 hours.

Good to know. I only d/l the update and saw the homer (et. al.) dialogue. Also bought up all the land and water (had over $35mil) Will start looking at it closer tonight. I guess starting with build Squidport entrance.

One of the better new functions is fence placement. You can turn them four ways now. Looks like every new squidport tile you make will get more expensive and takes more time. Second tile costs 450 and takes 2 hours.