TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Simpsons Tapped Out

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it just me, or is this St Patricks Day quest going on too long. Here it is, the actual day of the event, and I'm still doing quest tasks that won't end until 4am tomorrow. It's not like I've missed a day playing or anything either!

Did anyone else get an update in iTunes? I have one there and the description is for the St Patty's day stuff. I'm afraid to do the update as I'm not done with the tasks yet, just in case it makes it where I can't finish them.

Did anyone else get an update in iTunes? I have one there and the description is for the St Patty's day stuff. I'm afraid to do the update as I'm not done with the tasks yet, just in case it makes it where I can't finish them.

I think it may have just been fixes to little bugs or something, because the St. Patrick's Day event is still there and so are the tasks.

Um, guys!!! LOG IN NOW!!!

There are Guinea Pigs all over Springfield! It's like my best dream ever!!! Can't wait to see what the hell this update is!?!?

W. T. F. !!!!!!

(Chris, it does start automatically. I still have 8hrs on my final task.)

Yeah. I'm at the exact same place as you Elissa. I meant I couldn't go further.

I caught all 40, then nothing. It did say "part 1", so I'm assuming there will be more. I just have to wait till everyone is free again.