TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Simpsons Tapped Out

After having tapped on M.aggie 2 days in a row (and not hitting her somehow) I finally hit her today. Decided to check the boards and see if others were having the same problem. Yeah!

Apparently, the "hit box" (where you have to tap to get anything) is not actually M.aggie, but the building she is on. That's why zooming in really makes it more difficult. So zoom out and aim for the center of the building, and or the front door area.

That should make hitting her much easier. (And much less frustrating!)

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the Find Maggie mini-game, note the following tips I have read:

Turn the sound on. You will hear her sucking on her pacifier when she is on screen.

Don't tap on Maggie directly. Tap on the front door of whatever building she is on.

She will only appear on the buildings listed below. I have a house farm and she usually shows up there, where the bulk of the potential buildings are clustered.

Simpson House, Cletus’s Farm, Krusty Burger, Van Houten Home, Springfield Elementary, Springfield Library, Android’s Dungeon, First Church of Springfield, Moe’s Tavern, Police Station, Luigi’s, Springfield Retirement Castle, Town Hall, Springfield Wax Museum, Ziff Corp Office Building, Purple House, Blue House, Pink House, White House, Orange House, Lard Lads Donuts

Doesn't look like I'm going to unlock baby Gerald. It will be close, but I don't know if I'm willing to spend the donuts on it. Do you guys all have him already? Is he worth it?

The dialogue is pretty funny, and a few tasks that you can send everyone on. I don't think that he'll ever play a larger part in the game down the line. Hit or miss. Up to you.

For the Find Maggie mini-game, note the following tips I have read:

Turn the sound on. You will hear her sucking on her pacifier when she is on screen.

Don't tap on Maggie directly. Tap on the front door of whatever building she is on.

She will only appear on the buildings listed below. I have a house farm and she usually shows up there, where the bulk of the potential buildings are clustered.

Simpson House, Cletus’s Farm, Krusty Burger, Van Houten Home, Springfield Elementary, Springfield Library, Android’s Dungeon, First Church of Springfield, Moe’s Tavern, Police Station, Luigi’s, Springfield Retirement Castle, Town Hall, Springfield Wax Museum, Ziff Corp Office Building, Purple House, Blue House, Pink House, White House, Orange House, Lard Lads Donuts

Good to know. Thanks!

So I've been concentrating on finishing out the monorail, the 5 bonus donuts are nice, hoping to grab a new building, but I think I've got enough swiggly parts to make a drunk driver envious. I would use them but it makes me dizzy looking at the thing when it's traveling to nowhere fast.

I did grab Apu's kids store for 30 donuts which was cool and cheap. The addition of the possibility of getting 9 donuts a week with Maggie was a nice surprise.

I've kinda given up on Springfield Heights for the time being, takes too long to get anywhere so I'm losing interest in that portion of the game.

I only tap the rocket for the rocket cash, but so far crashed 3 times and nuclear waste 3 times.

Now for that stupid railyard, it's like it knows I need straight pieces yet I have 30 caitlyn jenner pieces and 25 90 degree pieces. Out of the lat 15 I've gotten 2 straight. AGH!!!!! I'd rather buy the damn things with donuts.

I like getting the doughnuts, but it is really annoying. Currently, I have 77 curved, 63 S curve, 105 short track, and 132 straight track pieces so I really don't care about anymore track pieces. Eventually, I'll actually put the track together but it takes so much time. I guess I lucked out with getting straight pieces. I do send off the rocket. I have enough cash that it really doesn't matter. I've gotten junk twice, and the Kang/Kodos topiary once. The one "mini-game" I can't stand is the Springfield heights. It takes so incredibly long to complete the Billionaire Haven. I absolutely hate how long it takes to get everything.

Yeah Heights is a complete time waste, I mean games in general are just that but there is suppose to be a level of fun that comes with it and springfield heights left the fun somewhere in the tunnel.

For my monorail to be complete I estimate I need about 50 straight pieces (long ones of course) and at the rate I am getting them, about 3.5-4 straight pieces per week, I might be lucky to have it done by June.

Since I've only got like 10 million banked, haven't fully upgraded the IRS, finished the money pile (1.75mil away) or bought all the land (about 7 million in land left to buy) I'm still collecting everything it'll give me. Finally up to collecting about 200k a day with jobs and buildings and the mystery box handing out 2% bonus cash items has helped. Of course I started play about a year later than everyone else and for a period of time didn't play with a level of consistency.

I'm a bit shocked we haven't seen a level upgrade in a while, the NARA thing was a let down, thought there was going to be more to it, took all of 3 days to complete and not too much in the way of decorations.

**Edit** If you haven't already, send bart, marge, and lisa on the 6 hour task to 'gather space food' and earn 5 donuts.