TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Simpsons Tapped Out

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone had issues with quests not triggering? Since I started playing again, I am playing catch up on level quests I never finished and currently have some that won't trigger. I can't unlock the glided truffle or get cletus to harvest copper wire.

Has anyone had issues with quests not triggering? Since I started playing again, I am playing catch up on level quests I never finished and currently have some that won't trigger. I can't unlock the glided truffle or get cletus to harvest copper wire.

There are a couple of things you can try that have helped in the past, and even currently (with the monorail). In the case of the monorail not awarding track when you pass the amount needed to get new track - you just have to visit Krustyland, and go back to your Springfield and it catches up.

In "most" other cases, putting whatever building (that awarded the character you need to trigger) into storage, and then replacing it, will cause it to reset and continue on with the next quest. In your case, I'm thinking about putting Cletus' farm in storage, and then putting it right back "should" do the trick.