TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Simpsons Tapped Out

I got Krusty earlier today and have been playing sporadically, not fanatically. Still don't totally get the felons thing. I have Homer and Fallout Boy killing them slowly and now there are no tasks for Krusty until the update tomorrow I think.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got Krusty earlier today and have been playing sporadically, not fanatically. Still don't totally get the felons thing. I have Homer and Fallout Boy killing them slowly and now there are no tasks for Krusty until the update tomorrow I think.

I don't quite get the felons either. Yeah, you can get more rods that way, but then you tie up Homer and Fallout Boy. So I stopped releasing the felons. (Only released 1 anyway) Didn't make a real difference, as I got the Krusty skin last night, and with 3000 more rods, I got 3 donuts today.

I think it will be interesting to see what chapter 2 has to offer. And to whether or not the rods will be available with the pies that are upcoming.

I just got the bank about 10mins ago (4hr build). Then the first task is for the clown (Krusty skin) to rob the bank (funny dialogue with Gil).

Still not spending any donuts (down to 52 anyway). I've been checking the game about every two hours or so, to collect the crooks.

I think the only purpose of the felons is just another way to get more pies, and that is about it.

That's my guess as well. I'm only releasing as many as I can fight (2 at a time) for now, unless something changes. The next prize is a skin for CBG (The Collector), at 55,000 pies.

Any tips on making tickets in Krustyland faster? I built a small forest of Krustyland Burgers but they don't seem to be paying out tickets like the first one built in one of the first Krustyland quests does.

Unfortunately not. A lot of us were in that mindset when KL was first offered. The only way to increase tickets is to visit and collect as often as you can, adding rides/shops that have payouts - and of course, sending peeps on tasks there helps as well.

It just takes time. You should concentrate do using peeps that have no bearing on whatever the main gameplay is currently doing. I used to not even go to KL for weeks at a time, as that part of the game is all but forgotten. Yet, I've still amassed about 560,000 tickets. Nothing left to build or add on to. When they do, it is very little.

How's everyone doing on this update? I still haven't gotten any of the Zenith City items and I'm still 9000 pies away from Dr. Colossus. I feel like I'm playing a decent amount but don't have max friends and am only visiting them probably every other day.

I am about 500 pies away from Dr. Colossus. I have enough to get one of the Zenith City buildings, but I am going for the big Zenith Tower first.

There is still 5 days before the next phase/chapter comes out. Good news, is that we now have two more friend prizes to get, and a new level to work on.

I got Dr. Colossus yesterday morning. Doesn't do much (yet). I got the Zenith city phone booth, then decided I'm gonna get the tower, and work my way down. I have enough to get everything so far, but the Zenith City Times building. I need 11 more capes, and 4 more handcuffs.

Over 60,000 pies (NO donuts spent) by just tapping crooks every couple of hours, and fighting criminals. I don't have that many friends anymore (50 or so), but the friendship points/prizes are back. I have 700 of the 3000 for the first prize.

^Agreed. Same stuff, just guns now instead of pies. From what I read, you have to complete episode 3 within 14 days to unlock the final episode. Otherwise the event will be over. Hey, we can get the FruitBat now (I mean again).

Got the Zenith Times building yesterday. Now to get the other Zenith City buildings.

^When I went to send my guys on the convict tasks, it offered my fruit bat for donuts. So I think so.

Also, does anyone else still have the Pie thing on their task bar? Mine never went away when it started the new event today. But I checked around and no one is generating pies anymore, just the freeze guns. So why is it still there if I can't ear pies?

Boy for all it took to get it, the Zenith City Times tower is rather puny and underwhelming. Can't really put it next to anything without it looking really off scale.

Agreed!! I just need 4 more handcuffs to get the Zenith City Store Front, to complete the collection of the Zenith stuff. I'm not sure if I'll add anymore of the Zenith buildings after that, as they can't be sold back (at least not yet). Though, the lofts are smaller and pay as much as the apts, and I think they look nicer.

As far as the next prize (Death Mtn), I'm now at 21,771 rays. Not bad for 3 days of work. So I should have it by Sunday at the latest.