TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Simpsons Tapped Out

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got UBO late Saturday night. No squishing for me either. Still getting bags and bombing UFO's though. I got 30 donuts twice more in two days, and ended up getting the prep school with McBains daughter. I've also just been building the blue/purple brick walls, as they increase the % you get from things.

The crossover episode was ok. Kinda wished for an hour long episode for more story development. Not bad though, with what they had.

Bring on Christmas!!

I just got the UBO. First time I've made it with time to spare this update. So you have another no squish option!

As far as the episode, I liked it but it made me miss Futurama even more.

Edited by Moose

Anyone watch the episode last night? KT and I really liked it. Well I'm at 12,166 long protein strings right now and have less than two days to get up to 14,900 so I suppose I'll have to use donuts if I really want the UBO. How is everyone else doing?

I saw it too, and I liked it a lot better than the Family Guy crossover! As for protein strings, I'm basically in the same boat. As of right now I'm about 1900 away from UBO, so I will probably be using donuts to get it before time runs out. I thought I was making good progress, and I got the other top prizes in the last two cycles without using donuts, but I guess I haven't been playing enough this round!

I'm 900 away from the UBO, which at least means that the donuts are down to 70 and I figure I can probably get another 200 before I head to bed and the event ends.

Unless anyone sees a reason to save the random items I figure I'll trade all my fences and eggs in for gold treat bags so I at least have a chance at some more protein strings.

Spent 25 donuts last night to get UBO...and now he's lost and I can't find him!?!?! Is it a skin for Mr. Burns? I 'placed it' and now have no clue where it is!?!

Also a little pissed this morning cause I signed in and event was still going on...didn't have to use the donuts as I would have had enough this morning.

Spent 25 donuts last night to get UBO...and now he's lost and I can't find him!?!?! Is it a skin for Mr. Burns? I 'placed it' and now have no clue where it is!?!

Yes, it is a skin for Mr. Burns. This seems to be a common problem. Have you checked your inventory? Or, do you have Burns on a task? Also, check the finder by using the town hall (not just the peep finder in the upper left corner).

Also a little pissed this morning cause I signed in and event was still going on...didn't have to use the donuts as I would have had enough this morning.

I knew you would be when I logged in and saw that the event had not ended. I hesitated in suggesting earlier holding on to donuts (no info, just a gut feeling) in case the event didn't end at the scheduled time.

Edited by OldJJman

^Ok I have Burns on a task so I'll check back when he's done for the UBO stuff.

And yes, I really did go back and forth because Simpsons is known for extending but nothing was ever said, the count down wasn't updated so I figured I should just grab it in case. Now of course I'm kicking myself!

I was so annoyed as well! For a while they've been pretty quick at ending the events, and I thought for sure they would do the same with this one. Spent doughnuts about 5 seconds before it ended, only to have it still continue.

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who was putting Grem-aliens in my town yesterday! Offhand I remember seeing quite a few from cfourmont, scuba911, and guytkoepp, but I know there were others too! Thanks to all of you (plus a few lucky UFO strikes containing protein strings), I was able to get UBO without using donuts, with only about an hour to spare (although we now know it's still going on)!

Sorry to hear that you had to spend donuts, SharkTums! I tried to help you out by dropping Grem-aliens in your town! Too bad we didn't know ahead of time that the event would still be going on past the official countdown.

Level 47 is out now. Starts off with Mayor Quimby and building his compound for...ONE MILLION DOLLARS!

Takes 24 hours to build and will come with Freddy Quimby.

Also, FP is back with 2 new prizes, so for now keep squishing aliens in neighbor towns to earn that FP.

I've never even heard of Freddy before.

Could be a tie in with Sunday's episode.

On the positive side, our Springfields can now have two strip clubs.

Freddy appeared in the fifth season episode "The Boy Who Knew Too Much".

Yeah. I'm kind of surprised that there's no real Thanksgiving update, no matter how small. This story line with Freddy is kinda dumb.

Thanksgiving event last year was only that weekend/week. It did not last very long. But we got a free turkey and a Lisa skin out of it.