TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Simpsons Tapped Out

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went on a spending spree before I updated. I bought a bunch of castle walls and towers in case I want to expand my castle later on.

I was planning on doing the same thing. Then my phone automatically updated the game.

The new build menu will take some time to get used to but I do like how it looks.

Got the update going as well. Pretty annoying about the elixir and stuff just disappearing. Makes me less likely to keep playing after I complete the next update. The new menu is different, but I like the look of it. Hopefully this is a good update!

Pretty funny dialogue so don't just skip by it!

Lots of stuff happening with this update, certainly reminds me more of the recent Family Guy updates than Simpsons with things changing every 10 days and other opportunities.

So yeah. Just barely got my catapult yesterday and said "Fu@k it!" and updated to the Halloween expansion. Wrote a strongly worded letter in some EA forum and moved on with my life. Started building Kang's building but have to wait on Kang's task as I had put him on one aslready yesterday morning. Should be able to start that task this morning on the train.

I'm just not excited about this right now.

Just sent Lisa out Trick or Treating. Saw some Alien Gremlins running around my town. When I tapped them they threw probes at me. I am now confused as to what to do. For some reason, when I visit other Springfields, there is nothing to tap, and I when I tap on an Alien all it does is snarl at me.

I'm gonna go bust some ghosts in Quahog.

In going to squish aliens in friends towns this morning I got to a certain point and they stopped dropping probes even though they are supposed to. Hello update glitch!

Ok. Did some looking - it's not a glitch. You're limited to 90 probes in 24hrs, from visiting friends. The rest is just cash.

Apparently, it's to prolong the event (which goes to Nov 11?) which is fine, but gives plenty of opportunity for those with billions of donuts to speed things up and then bitch about nothing to do.

The only known glitch so far is regarding the alien UFO's you can shoot down (and get bags) - after shooting one down, you can shoot again (if you have the ammo) and get more bags, as long as you don't scroll the screen. I've done this, it does work. But, ammo is few and far in between.

Also, instead of the mystery box daily prize, I got a gold bag. Apparently, you can also get bags from other days as well, but since this was the first, that's all *I* can report on.

Liking it so far. Bought the drive-in. Kinda cool looking - 5 different movies you can put on the screen. I haven't found anything on the possible advantage of the hunting license (90 donuts).

I'll post more as I find more.

I do not think the license is necessary if you check in on a regular basis. The little aliens reproduce kind of fast in your Springfield. You just have to find them. I just started tapping last night and I am almost on the third prize bag for collecting probes.

I am just debating on tapping the gremlins or just letting them go and giving my neighbor the full points.

Am I missing something or doing something wrong? I've done the send kids trick or treating and open 10 bags task twice now and it just keeps resetting. Is it like the gold task and it's just going to keep having us do it or is there a certain order to it or what?