TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Simpsons Tapped Out

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Thanks for the heads up. Downloading now, it will give me something to do at MyGym today other than have a nervous breakdown over the other terrible parents!!!

QFT! I am kinda glad that I am past this stage of my kids lives. I hated 90% of the other parents that I met at Gymboree. Unfortunately, now I have to deal with swim team Mom's. Some of them are worse. Yeah, yeah, yeah, your child is awesome! Blah! Blah! Blah! Fu@k you, you stupid whore! At least most of the parents at MMA school are cool. But then again, they bring their kids there to teach them to be a$$ kickers. And most of them end up taking classes right along with thier kids. So I get to punch the ones I don't like. This makes me happy!

I saw that, looked quite interesting. Seems like it would be a great way to not have to deal with other parents at MyGym Elissa!

I've been toying with the idea of re-doing my town, so this may be the way to go. Go Nucular!

Ok. Did a lot of snooping. This is a large event. All surrounding the Stonecutters. Everything is loaded with the update. Once the building is finished, you get "Number 1". He has a dialogue (pretty funny, with references to The user) with Homer, who then goes on a 4hr task.

Once that is completed, the event begins. There are 2 currencies: emblems and sacred parchments. The prizes are mostly Stonecutter skins for a lot of the characters. (You can buy 2 of them: The skin for Dr. Hibbert is 60 donuts, Frink's is 12) There are a couple of static prizes as well, with the grand prize being SATANS ANVIL!!!!!

The prizes are shown and listed like the community prizes we've had before, but in this game it's all up to the individual.

Evidently, Number 1's games are DAILY, and the tasks associated with those games have to be done by figuring out a riddle from Number 1, and then completing those tasks before midnight (PDT, I assume).

Of course, visiting neighbors will be a big part as well. Something about placing spy cameras in neighbors towns, and removing them from your own, or something like that.

It's a pretty big event. Runs thru July 2. Looks fairly involved, encouraging a lot of user gameplay.

Something really cool too - there ARE a few different story lines. THEY RUN CONCURRENTLY, not one after the other, like previous events.

That's what I've found. Hope it helps. Looks good.

I had a request out for Erik for a long time also. When they did the update that you could delete requests sent out, I did that an resent it. He accepted it right away. I think the first one go lost somewhere.

So far I'm really liking this update, much more than the Easter event, and not just because it involves beer.

I have to agree. The riddles/puzzles from "Number 1" make it a play all day game (at least checking several times a day). Also, the "sacred scrolls" tasks (riddles/puzzles) are interesting as well.

So after one full day of playing, I have over 2560 emblems. So getting all the prizes should be quite doable. Satan's Anvil (grand prize) is 35,000 emblems. So everyone should have plenty of time.