TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Simpsons Tapped Out

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did that yesterday with the pink eggs. I won golden eggs. That gave me enough to get a gold box which I won Father Sean. So it actually worked out for me. The only things I got that were good was him and Banana Dictatorship.

I'm playing on iPhone and having lag problems. I just gave up trying to play it because it just crashed on me 3 times in a row. Been having the lag problem since the update to get rid of the bunnies.

I just saw this posted on Facebook and can't recall getting any new outfit, and I've been playing all week. Anyone get this yet?

Homer’s secret to six-pack abs: tape beer to your stomach! Last chance to play Tapped Out for a free outfit plus more great workout advice. Check out the exclusive storyline inspired by tonight’s episode of The Simpsons, 8/7c on FOX!

From the Tapped Out Facebook page: "Mysterious men have been spotted near Springfield. What do they want? When will they arrive? What is with their giant stone? Are you ready to discover the secrets of this cult before it is too late? Or just tired of being asked all these questions?"

Woo-hoo!