TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Simpsons Tapped Out

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Robb convinced me to spend the money to get some serious eggs since I was still missing a ton of buildings and all but one character. I did the big pack of blue and pink eggs and finished off my blue box (common eggs), still need the lizards from my pink box (rare eggs), and need two characters from the Gold Box.

I don't mind the update, but what I mind is that it seems like this was the first event that really was impossible without additional spend. I play a decent amount. I would say more than a casual player, not a crazy die hard, and it would have been impossible to finish on my own.

That's what's annoying me about this event. Every other event was doable without spending money. They may have taken a massive amount of time, but it was doable without buying doughnuts, but with this one there is no way.

That's what's annoying me about this event. Every other event was doable without spending money. They may have taken a massive amount of time, but it was doable without buying doughnuts, but with this one there is no way.

Yeah same, and I didn't find it all that fun either. Still for 50 donuts I was able to pick up most of the Gold items, which as Robb said is cheaper than most premium content.

Just found her. She totally crapped out a little Pippi Longstocking thingy. The little 7 toothed imp is supposed to steal money or something. Now she's prego again for the next 90 days to have another one. Aparently there is a set of 3 little theiving bastards. She plays a hand made stand up bass when you tap on her. Tee Hee! She is a ugly little ginger spud. I like her.

I got Dubya. The ginger with an eye patch. Curious to see how they're supposed to make us money every day.

Every few hours, a stack of cash appears above their head while they're walking around. Like a walking house.

Collected enough eggs for 2 boxes of my secondary type, didn't get either the iguanas or the Blocko Store that I still need, but got gold eggs...which quickly turned into my third Kang topiary. Meanwhile I still need Hugs, Shari, and Father Sean, and am still 3 fence pieces away from the donuts. They should have grouped all the crap gifts like ponds, bushes, gates, and eggs in with the fences, or at least let you sell them.

I might as well update. I got everything but Sherry Bobbins and the priest.

Used up all the eggs I could last night. I think I have something like 18 ponds, 40 fence pieces, 6 garden entrances….

Yeah. Time to update.

From other forums it sounds like quite a few people missed out on getting some of the characters and buildings, even after spending lots of donuts in an attempt to get them. I think a way EA could have done it better would be to make the primary eggs all be the decorations, fences, and more eggs; make the secondary eggs be the buildings, non-task characters, and a larger number of eggs; and make the gold eggs be all the task characters and Frink machines or something. Hearing this many people who played frequently and not just once every other day or so missed out on so much and got stuck with so many decorations that you cannot even sell or put in Krustyland is pretty poor on EA's part, and practically making you spend donuts and still not be guaranteed anything good puts a really bad light on EA, especially when newly competing TinyCo is practically giving out premium currency all the time. Hopefully EA makes up for it by releasing these items in a future update to those of us who didn't have a chance to get them and does so either as a freebie or with in-game cash and not donuts.