TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Simpsons Tapped Out

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My biggest surprise was getting one of the naturally occurring Faberge' eggs very shortly after completing the tasks that unlocked the possibility of receiving them. From what I've read, the chance of getting those from the egg drops is pretty low. (about .7% from what I gather) Although it's not really much to look at, and doesn't "do" anything as far as I can tell, I feel fairly lucky to have received one so soon.

It gives 3% extra cash, donut will be worth it to keep this decoration around.

I guess I have been pretty lucky that I so far have been able to get Father Sean, all three buildings, and the lizards. Has anyone managed to get Sherry Bobbins yet? I think I have only seen her pop up randomly in my Gold Eggs selection once or twice.

Does anyone who has Pink Eggs as their primary type want to pair up? I'll give you blue eggs, and you can give me pink eggs. I've finished the Blue Egg Box, and hopefully can help someone out who needs blue eggs while trying to get gold eggs.

Feel free to send me a Friend Request, username bbomser.

Fu@K! More eggs! I only need 3 more fences and I will have completed every task. More importantly, Brandine is getting ready to pop! 5 days! Woo Hoo!

Still need a few other easter things. Blocko, Lizards, Father Sean, Kodos Topiary, Kang Topiary, Shary Bobbins, and Hugs Bunny. 3ish days. The push is on.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if Shari isn't even unlocked by EA until like the last day of the Easter special. I'm getting pretty tired of the quest and constantly getting ponds and other decorations that aren't even helping me get donuts. Still haven't gotten anything good besides the Mexican restaurant, egg man, super bunny, and a topiary if you call that something good.

They really need to add more of those ridiculously expensive buildings, because I really have no use for money in the game anymore.

^Ugh yeah, I'm getting really frustrated. In my Gold Box I've gotten two Easter Gates, a Topiary, and two pastel gates.

I have the Banana Dictatorship and the Egg Guy with no tasks as decent prizes. Ugh.

I did get the Faberge Egg from tapping a random bunny last week.

Edited by SharkTums

Finally lucked out and got something decient from the gold box, Bunny Hugs. The last 5 gold boxes yielded nothing but a box of 250 pink eggs. Now that is frustrating.

Damn blue box is the bane of my existence on this event. Nada every time except for fences, ponds and gold eggs that end up becoming more pink eggs.

I had a really weird glitch last night. I sent the kids on their 24 hour beat up Cocoa Bean guy task and half of them just walked back and forth 'stuck' in a small area. I tried storing their 'item' they came with then replacing it and setting them on the task again but still nothing. I finally reset the game and my phone and it worked. Strange!

Nine blue boxes over the past two days. What do I have to show for it? Piles of eggs, plethora of ponds, just a couple fences, and enough gold eggs for two boxes that contained another gate and more pink eggs. Arrrrgh!

I broke down and I spent 50 donuts for the 4,550 gold eggs and ended up getting the 2 characters I needed (Bunny guy and the Poppins looking chick.) Does the game maybe KNOW you've spent donuts for them? In retrospect, spending 50 donuts and getting two playable characters was a LOT cheaper than the amount of donuts I spent on the last ONE premium character I bought. So I guess this was donuts well spent?

On another note, while I think this might be one of the worst updates they've done, I absolutely LOVE the "bunny zapper" feature. I'm a huge supporter of "game modes" that take you out of the regular game and put you in something that is clearly meant for a specific purpose and ONLY affects things meant for that mode. Same reason why I loved the way you did Whacking Day last year being in "snake mode." I just can't stand when they mix game modes and I go to tap on an event item, like a bunny or something, and end up tapping on a house or another character instead and then have to do more clicks to get out of it.

From what I've heard, you have to open 20 gold boxes before Shari is unlockable. I'm going to try saving up a whole bunch of my secondary eggs to try and win the items I need from that box yet, then probably break down and spend donuts on the last day, unless they swim things up at the end.

I like the alternate mode too, and prefer this to having to switch modes like in the Whacking Day event. Plus my game every so often will play the vacuum sound from the Halloween ghost update instead of the zapping sound, which is a cute throwback. The only thing I don't like about this is the extreme amount of decorations that you aren't allowed to sell and that will look dumb if kept in town in the future.

When is the last day? I gave in and bought gold eggs but I still don't have Shary Bobbins.

I feel like the game may have finally "jumped the shark" with this update, which is just more frustrating than fun.

Robb convinced me to spend the money to get some serious eggs since I was still missing a ton of buildings and all but one character. I did the big pack of blue and pink eggs and finished off my blue box (common eggs), still need the lizards from my pink box (rare eggs), and need two characters from the Gold Box.

I don't mind the update, but what I mind is that it seems like this was the first event that really was impossible without additional spend. I play a decent amount. I would say more than a casual player, not a crazy die hard, and it would have been impossible to finish on my own.