TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Simpsons Tapped Out

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, do NOT buy the Easter baskets using donuts, once they're filled they are done and you won't get them back. You'll earn them for free at random from zapping bunnies. Also don't buy the Frink machine, you'll get one for free later in the quest.

I'm well on my way to that doughnut prize with all of my Easter Fences! Grrr. I want to get the decent things out of the Blue Box so I can then concentrate on only one box, but that plan isn't working too well at the moment.

I keep getting nothing but fences, ponds, decoration eggs, and fences that don't even count toward donuts! The saddest thing is when I select the Easter box and it does that fake random selecting thing, none of the big prizes even show up as a possibility. My biggest prize to date is a Kang topiary, give me a building or character!

Mostly it seems I have gotten fences from the golden eggs. I did get one pond and the Banana Dictatorship, so I can't complain. But I seem to have lucked out on the Blue and Pink eggs. I keep getting Gold eggs from them.

But on a more important note. 19 DAYS TILL BRANDINE SQUIRTS OUT HER SPUCKLER! I am so excited!

19 DAYS TILL BRANDINE SQUIRTS OUT HER SPUCKLER! I am so excited!

Just checked and she has 15 days left till the big day for me. Can't wait too see the dialogue

I'm down to 16.5. Whatever happens has got to be epic! I hope it's Jesus. Has Jesus ever appeared on the Simpsons? I don't remember. That would make my month.

Finally got to spin the Blue Eggs again, and got 300 Gold Eggs. Finally got to spin the Golden Eggs for the first time and I won a stupid fence! Then I spun the pink eggs, got a tree! This is crap.